Dennis Schröder rejects 4 year $84M extension from Lakers (Per ESPN's Fat Elephant Cac)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Breh, he cannot play with Lebron. It’s best to start the soft rebuild now rather than pay this nikka 84 million.
I don’t think you understand the cap situation, you let him go and you have no money to replace him. I don’t want him but we might not have a choice. We have no money. The only way to replace him is through sign and trade.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lakers fans in here complaining about Dennis Schroeder, but disagreed months ago when I called him a downgrade over Playoff Rondo :mjlol:

LeGM and Rich Pelinka thought they were upgrading the structure by just swapping dudes in and out. Rondo and Dwight should’ve been back on 1 year deals each.

Gasol and Dennis are :hhh: and I can’t understand how they “use” Trez when you see this dude on the bench.

They better have a plan in place when LeBron is gone because AD is made of bendy straws and he just ain’t it

doggy

All Star
Daps
Schroder is azzz and I’m glad he turned that offer down FOH ho

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:what: Does he really think he’s worth more?

That’s a great offer for him and frankly an overpay
No lie. I worked the NBA Summer League during Dennis’s rookie year. He was by far the player with the most confidence and it was not always good :mjlol:

He was strutting around like he was a NBA legend and bricking shots. We were all :russ: But I have to give him credit. He never wavered or looked shook. He just kept throwing up trash and acted like he was the shyt. :leostare: