DENNIS SCHRODER: “IT WAS TOUGH SEEING LEBRON GET BULLIED BY DRAYMOND & NOT CLAP BACK BECAUSE THEY'RE FRIENDS”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Because it involves LeBron in some capacity not talking chit to an opponent, so @Sccit thought to use it as a Bron vs Kobe thread

Obvious thread is obvious

DAMN U CAUGHT ME.. I WROTE THE STORY

I ALSO CLONED DENNIS SCHRODER IN A LAB AND FORCED HIM TO SAY THIS IN ORDER TO WRITE THE STORY

🦸‍♂️

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that the team has lacked edge especially last year. It's cliche but you would never hear a role player saying this type of thing about Kobe or MJ. But at the same time Bron 38 and been in the league 20+ I understand why he not entertaining the bullshyt. AD on the other hand, he in his prime, he should be shytting on nikkas nightly and making defenders fear him on some KG shyt. He'll, even guys like dirk and Duncan weren't getting punked despite their quiet demeanor.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I agree that the team has lacked edge especially last year. It's cliche but you would never hear a role player saying this type of thing about Kobe or MJ. But at the same time Bron 38 and been in the league 20+ I understand why he not entertaining the bullshyt. AD on the other hand, he in his prime, he should be shytting on nikkas nightly and making defenders fear him on some KG shyt. He'll, even guys like dirk and Duncan weren't getting punked despite their quiet demeanor.

BRON ALWAYS WAS LIKE THIS.. GOT NOTHIN TO DO WIT AGE

AND THE TEAM TAKES ON ITS LEADERS PERSONALITY

AD NEEDS AN ALPHA TYPE LEADER TO
LIGHT A FIRE UNDER HIS ASS

UNFORTUNATELY HE WILL LIKELY NEVER GET THAT IN A LAKER UNIFORM

WHAT COULDA BEEN……

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the L's never stop for the LeGBT :picard: Imagine MJ or Kobe being spoken of this way