Dennis Rodman is revealing his "secret" at 8pm est

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s plenty of well adjusted wealthy people. If you can’t figure out a way to be happy with basically infinite resources, that’s on them
Yeah but that literally means nothing lol. Nobody said that the wealth is what’s fukking people up. What they’re saying is if you are fukked up mentally then money isnt going to solve that issue, but broke people think it does or that someone can’t have issues if they have millions of dollars. For example, if someone has trauma from being molested all of their childhood, that shyt doesn’t go away once they get a decent check.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but that literally means nothing lol. Nobody said that the wealth is what’s fukking people up. What they’re saying is if you are fukked up mentally then money isnt going to solve that issue, but broke people think it does or that someone can’t have issues if they have millions of dollars. For example, if someone has trauma from being molested all of their childhood, that shyt doesn’t go away once they get a decent check.
It doesn’t have to be about using your wealth to make yourself happy, you can use it to help out others. I know money can’t erase certain traumas and feelings but you can do a whole lot of good to help compensate

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He’s running for president

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In this day and age of metoo and timesup, I'm thinking he's going to come out as a victim and put somebody on blast.