Dennis Rodman got massive face tattoo of his girlfriend's face

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was the black sheep of a family with an absent father, mother who overlooked him in a poverty stricken area of Texas, and older sisters who were HS basketball stars that received attention. Mother kicked him out the house around the time he graduated HS. Around that time he befriended a white kid and was brought into his home (same home that would later call him an n-word in the future)

He had a growth spurt in college and went to a small junior college to play ball. Got drafted and looked at Chuck Daly as a father figure. Won 2 chips but the team started to dismantle and Daly was out — same man who he looked up to as a father figure.

Somewhere in that timeline he was close to killing himself. Is also distant to his own children who are athletes.
this dude had access to millions of dollars a year, which 97 percent of america will never come close to. he played and won championships with the greatest athlete this country has ever seen. fukk empathizing for dennis rodman :dead: he'll he alright

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Are they still coming out with that Penny Marshall Dennis Rodman documentary?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got a black woman:gucci:?

In that case I cant condemn him without knowing her background. A righteous woman can move you to do things most wouldnt understand:respect:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I’m naive but I’d imagine no tattoo artist would agree to do that shyt

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Typical day for Dennis :ehh:

His new girlfriend is no Carmen Electra (second wife) or Michelle Moyer (third wife) or Annie Bakes (first wife)

NINTCHDBPICT000411368033-e1588086060989.jpg

Michelle-Moyer.jpg

mrs-dennis-rodman.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
was the black sheep of a family with an absent father, mother who overlooked him in a poverty stricken area of Texas, and older sisters who were HS basketball stars that received attention. Mother kicked him out the house around the time he graduated HS. Around that time he befriended a white kid and was brought into his home (same home that would later call him an n-word in the future)

He had a growth spurt in college and went to a small junior college to play ball. Got drafted and looked at Chuck Daly as a father figure. Won 2 chips but the team started to dismantle and Daly was out — same man who he looked up to as a father figure.

Somewhere in that timeline he was close to killing himself. Is also distant to his own children who are athletes.
Doesn’t seem that bad me