Den of Thieves (Official Thread)

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I liked it. Nice easy flick to have on while muti tasking.

I really wanted Gerard Butler's character to die though. Or at least suffer some bigger consequence.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The whole time watching I was like this movie trash. Why would they tell Donnie all of this information? Nice surprise at the end saved it from a 4/10 to a 7.5/10 :manny:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Dope movie. Good performances all around by the actors.

Very well written heist also. I just hate how they got caught, it takes away from how great the heist was.

It was bullshyt how Gerald Butler just knew to charge the building so soon. It would've been better if they foiled the heist with actual information or a realistic observation.

Edit: OK, I just finished the last 10 minutes of the movie. I turned it off after Gerald Butler killed everybody, like this some bullshyt. :mjlol: I like it alot more after see the ending.

The only question I have is did Donnie screw Nick Sabotka & them? Or if they lived, then everybody would've got their money?

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
When u drink you give it up

not talking about the people at the bar, but the crew. A driver you just met should not know anything. Just know he’s going from A to B. Nothing more nothing less

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Few details have been announced about a possible release date for Den of Thieves 2; however, there have been rumors that production commenced in 2019. Given that the original film was in development for a full 14 years, it's possible that Gudegast and company are taking their time, especially since so much has changed due to COVID-19. If it's true that Den of Thieves 2 already entered production, then it's possible that it could release sometime in summer 2021, give or take a few months.

Well damn :picard: