Demon's Souls Remake also coming to PC:Edit NOT coming to PC

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
That's still an L for SONY...

They just trolled and pissed off PC gamers that might of been interested in their console...

Not a good look...
Listen to any PC owner with their head firmly up their own ass and they'll tell you that they don't buy consoles. They'll be fine.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why would PC gamers be interested in the PS5 if they could just buy on PC?
Some people just like to spend money and PC gamers are the lambo dirvers of gaming...

Why drive a Lambo to work when a Ford Pinto can get you there? because we can...

I'm a PC gamer and I was going to buy a PS5 for GOW...:yeshrug:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I wouldn't have been shocked if it was coming to PC but did people actually think it was going to other consoles? :what:

Regardless in hyped as fukk that it's a launch title. :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wouldn't have been shocked if it was coming to PC but did people actually think it was going to other consoles? :what:

Regardless in hyped as fukk that it's a launch title. :wow:
the "other consoles" thing was strange, since it's a Sony IP, but never the less that's what it said

EiEKSn3UMAA-VOl

I don't understand how something like this happens. these 'timed exclusive' notations are something everyone's always looking out for. how does a fukk up like this happen, and how does no one else notice it before they show the world?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the "other consoles" thing was strange, since it's a Sony IP, but never the less that's what it said

EiEKSn3UMAA-VOl

I don't understand how something like this happens. these 'timed exclusive' notations are something everyone's always looking out for. how does a fukk up like this happen, and how does no one else notice it before they show the world?

They just uses the wrong slide. A lot of people are supposed to check things but often people just assume someone else checked it instead.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how do you type 2 sentences, both incorrect info apparently, review it multiple times before sharing with the world, and then still release it to the world :heh:

Sony made that call :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
how do you type 2 sentences, both incorrect info apparently, review it multiple times before sharing with the world, and then still release it to the world :heh:

Sony made that call :wow:
They used the placard for the Oddworld: Soulstorm game by mistake.

LZyhGL1.png

Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP so there's no way it releases on any other console.