No mercy! :damn:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Wow...that's terrible

Not fair to the other passengers on the flight that have to deal with that...

I agree with @3rdWorld, this is how they grow up thinking they run and control everything...No discipline from a young age

Not saying you gotta beat the kid to submission, but having absolutely NO discipline isn't working either

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Stupid ass white American children are annoying. One time at the mall this white lady had her kid standing over the subway glass that had the food on the other side. Security came up to her n told her to put her child down on the ground. White Lady gave buddy that look of "how dare you tell me to put my kid down! He deserves to spread his biochemical germs all over the subway veggies. What country are you from :hhh:" the disgust everyone in the food court had. :scust:

Daps
Cac kids are allowed to get away with murder from an early age, thus preparing them for a supremacist adulthood..never scolded, beaten, or disciplined and this is why they think the world belongs to them when they grow up.

This is why they have meltdowns at the slightest criticism, and feel oppressed when told NO.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
That's what children's cough syrup is for. She would have already know he acts like that in public. She should have given him a double dose when they started boarder.

You also have to know how to give quick pokes to the ribs and sneak pinches, if he's screaming and crying already, might as well give him something to cry about. That was just bad parenting all around, wtf was he doing on top of the seat?
:scust:

Last edited: