Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles (PS5, PS4, PC, Xboxes)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did any of ya'll bammas cop?

No, I didnt cause after watched the gameplay and I realized it's very silmair to Naruto Storm series video game. its basically story and same fighting style one vs one, etc. I thought it would be some different than what I expected cause it's not worth $60 imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Huh? You understand that language? Then translate to English for me?

Cumulative worldwide shipments exceeded 1 million units]
The home video game "Kimetsu no Yaiba Hinokami Blood Futan" has shipped more than 1 million units worldwide.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone in the world.

The first free update will be delivered soon.
Please continue to enjoy the world of "Kimetsu no Yaiba" in the game.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat the story mode last night. For fans of the series, you'll probably like it enough. It's still very well done on the animation tip, as the 3dness makes it look even better than the show in most accords.

The gameplay for story mode aside from the boss fights themselves should've been done better tho. It's just barely serviceable outside of it.

I probably wouldn't recommend it at full price for anyone that's not a fan of the show. Even if you are, if the SP part was a big deciding factor for you then I'd be hesitant to recommend for that alone. I had 40 bucks in gift card credit, so I didn't pay full price and am not mad at what money I did spend for it. I'll play online for a least a lil while and possibly with some of my offline crew.