Demolition isnt in the WWE HOF? WHY?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Outside of being a tough dude Haku was mostly a jobber to the stars during his WWF run. Yeah he was a tag champ with André for 100 days or so but if you look at the wrestlers he beat in WWF they mostly are total no names. His WCW run was somewhat better though.
Part of the Heenan family and that Survivor Series kick off ppv?he was doing iron man sets

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because they're a bootleg Road Warriors... and look at their fit.... obviously not from Harlem

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Outside of being a tough dude Haku was mostly a jobber to the stars during his WWF run. Yeah he was a tag champ with André for 100 days or so but if you look at the wrestlers he beat in WWF they mostly are total no names. His WCW run was somewhat better though.
No offense to the man because he's had a tough life, but Koko B. Ware was inducted in 2009. I know this is a fictional HoF, but if you're inducting someone for being a famous jobber, but not one of the allegedly toughest of all-time, it doesn't make sense.

Maybe he wanted to go in with Barbs, who I believe has heat over doing some bad business, but besides that I can't see why he isn't in.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
No offense to the man because he's had a tough life, but Koko B. Ware was inducted in 2009. I know this is a fictional HoF, but if you're inducting someone for being a famous jobber, but not one of the allegedly toughest of all-time, it doesn't make sense.

Maybe he wanted to go in with Barbs, who I believe has heat over doing some bad business, but besides that I can't see why he isn't in.

For all the bad things one can say about Koko B. Ware wrestling career you can't deny people remember him fondly. If I had to choose between Koko and Haku in a wrestling HoF I'd take Koko 10 times out of 10.

Daps
Just gonna leave this here.

rick-derringer-good-dirty-fun-Cover-Art.jpg

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I always felt like the WWE really waited for Vader to die just so he couldn't get that moment. I also think it's why Vader was putting himself over more than Hansen when he inducted him. Cause he knew the WWE wasn't going to let him get his own moment. For some reason I thought Sid was already in, especially around that time he came in and gave Slater the beats. I'm guessing they won't give Luger his own moment and will do him in one of those lump up groupings like they were doing the last few years before Covid hit.

Does Martell have heat with them? Is he on one of those class action suits against them? I'd think with his AWA history, the TV title runs in WCW and his whole Model run they'd have decent footage to hype him as a solid 80's midcard act.
Could be wrong but I could've sworn I read that there is no bad blood between Martell and WWE but he has his own life now and doesn't have time to do the HOF weekend

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Does Martell have heat with them? Is he on one of those class action suits against them? I'd think with his AWA history, the TV title runs in WCW and his whole Model run they'd have decent footage to hype him as a solid 80's midcard act.
lol Martell doesn't need any class action lawsuit money

Breh is caked the fukk up in Quebec

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Could be wrong but I could've sworn I read that there is no bad blood between Martell and WWE but he has his own life now and doesn't have time to do the HOF weekend

Yeah, everything I've seen on him is that for the most part, he's moved on from the wrestling business a long time ago and is on to other stuff so he's probably not that interested in doing it.