Demolition isnt in the WWE HOF? WHY?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What they do that fukked them over outside the ring? Sounds odd...just learned Haku isn't in either.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Never liked em.
Great Value LOD.
Theme song went hard tho
I didn't hate him, but they were definitely generic brand Road Warriors.

I loved their theme and their finisher as a kid. Wasn't the same oh shyt as the Doomsday Device. But something bout Axe's big ass coming down with that elbow after Smash stretched with the back breaker.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
scott-steiner-fat.gif

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They've had lawsuits over rights to the gimmick, later took part in that class action CTE lawsuit, and the last I heard, Ax was requesting some type of $ in order for them to accept an induction- which I don't think WWE pays guys to be inducted. They probably would've been in years ago if not for all of this stuff. They definitely deserve to go in, as they were legit the top/most pushed tag team in the company for close to 3 years, but I see why it hasn't happened with all the ongoing issues they've had.

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
@Danj pretty much summed it up for Demolition. Haku/Meng is one I don't get. Especially with all those damn stories the boys would always tell. Maybe it's some other shyt out there or maybe Vince got tired of bailing his ass out because of those fights :heh:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume barry darsow has been part of either or both lawsuits? i cant remember if he was an OG demolition member or was the 3rd guy

repo man is still one of my fav 90s characters, dude was funny as fukk

EDIT: he was OG, lightbulb went off that crush was the 3rd guy

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
@Danj pretty much summed it up for Demolition. Haku/Meng is one I don't get. Especially with all those damn stories the boys would always tell. Maybe it's some other shyt out there or maybe Vince got tired of bailing his ass out because of those fights :heh:

Outside of being a tough dude Haku was mostly a jobber to the stars during his WWF run. Yeah he was a tag champ with André for 100 days or so but if you look at the wrestlers he beat in WWF they mostly are total no names. His WCW run was somewhat better though.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
WWE is weird when it comes to the HOF. You got guys like Rick Martell, Lex Luger, and Sid who should have been in the HOF a long time ago. Then you got guys who they finally let in years after they died like Bulldog, Vader, and Savage.
I always felt like the WWE really waited for Vader to die just so he couldn't get that moment. I also think it's why Vader was putting himself over more than Hansen when he inducted him. Cause he knew the WWE wasn't going to let him get his own moment. For some reason I thought Sid was already in, especially around that time he came in and gave Slater the beats. I'm guessing they won't give Luger his own moment and will do him in one of those lump up groupings like they were doing the last few years before Covid hit.

Does Martell have heat with them? Is he on one of those class action suits against them? I'd think with his AWA history, the TV title runs in WCW and his whole Model run they'd have decent footage to hype him as a solid 80's midcard act.