Demi Lovato is tired of being Non-Binary

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why couldn’t she just walk into the fukking bathroom :mjlol:

Nobody gives af what you identify as… she should identify as an idiot because now she’s backpedaling on this dumb shyt

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
giphy.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
able-bodied ppl using the bathroom its sit or stand. what other option does they want someone to invent

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Demi Lovato says being non-binary is 'exhausting' because she has to deal with things like 'having to access the women's bathroom, even though I don't completely identify with it'​

Story by jgerstein@businessinsider.com (Julie Gerstein) • 4h ago

Lovato said her struggle is worth it as long as there are people who she's helped "feel more comfortable in their skin." Alex Goodlett / Stringer/Getty Images© Alex Goodlett / Stringer/Getty Images

• Demi Lovato said it's "exhausting" to identify as non-binary in a new interview with GQ Hype Spain.
  • "Having to access the women's bathroom, even though I don't completely identify with it" doesn't make sense, she said.
  • "Hopefully, with time, there will be more options," she added.
Demi Lovato said she's found it difficult to live with they/them pronouns, and struggled as a gender-non-binary person with having to use women's restrooms.
Lovato spoke to GQ Hype Spain recently about her decision to reintroduce she/her pronouns in addition to they/them pronouns and how "exhausting" it's been to live in a world with so few gender-neutral public spaces.
"I constantly had to educate people and explain why I identified with those pronouns. It was absolutely exhausting," Lovato said in the interview, which was translated by Insider. "I just got tired. But for that very reason I know that it is important to continue spreading the word."
"I face this every day. For example, in public toilets. Having to access the women's bathroom, even though I don't completely identify with it," she continued. "I would feel more comfortable in a genderless bathroom. Or it also happens when filling out forms, such as government documents or any other where you have to specify your gender. You only have two options, male and female, and I feel like none of that makes sense to me."
57ab3abbc&ei=7
You go to the bathroom to use it not to identify with the sticker on the door. If you don't have a dikk then you don't need a urinal so just use the bathroom that matches the genitals you have.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They can just change pronouns whenever they want. Just take it off and try it on, like a pair of shoes.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

Demi Lovato says being non-binary is 'exhausting' because she has to deal with things like 'having to access the women's bathroom, even though I don't completely identify with it'​

Story by jgerstein@businessinsider.com (Julie Gerstein) • 4h ago

Lovato said her struggle is worth it as long as there are people who she's helped "feel more comfortable in their skin." Alex Goodlett / Stringer/Getty Images© Alex Goodlett / Stringer/Getty Images

• Demi Lovato said it's "exhausting" to identify as non-binary in a new interview with GQ Hype Spain.
  • "Having to access the women's bathroom, even though I don't completely identify with it" doesn't make sense, she said.
  • "Hopefully, with time, there will be more options," she added.
Demi Lovato said she's found it difficult to live with they/them pronouns, and struggled as a gender-non-binary person with having to use women's restrooms.
Lovato spoke to GQ Hype Spain recently about her decision to reintroduce she/her pronouns in addition to they/them pronouns and how "exhausting" it's been to live in a world with so few gender-neutral public spaces.
"I constantly had to educate people and explain why I identified with those pronouns. It was absolutely exhausting," Lovato said in the interview, which was translated by Insider. "I just got tired. But for that very reason I know that it is important to continue spreading the word."
"I face this every day. For example, in public toilets. Having to access the women's bathroom, even though I don't completely identify with it," she continued. "I would feel more comfortable in a genderless bathroom. Or it also happens when filling out forms, such as government documents or any other where you have to specify your gender. You only have two options, male and female, and I feel like none of that makes sense to me."
57ab3abbc&ei=7

b1tch sounding like she's Black going thru Jim Crow racism or some shyt
:camby:

crying about which bathroom to use and filling out government forms

if this b1tch don't stfu and just use the women's bathroom in public, and just put female on her forms, since she IS a female and was born a female

unless she's going to become a transformer and gets a dyck attached to her, she needs to be quiet and KIM

btw, what if she goes into the men's restroom and gets sexually harassed or something then it's going to be a "toxic masculinity" and other man hating bullshyt

the LGBTQ+ community is so damn entitled it's not even funny, smh

Last edited: