Dem conspiracy to keep Black people out of the GOP?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If there were more Black Republicans like Tony Brown, the world would actually be a better place.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean democratic die hards have heart attacks when black folks want to vote their interests if its not democratic... :dahell: its insanity...

You never EVER see that smoke for other racial groups by the democrats no matter who they vote for its only a problem when your black and you wanna vote for someone else which is your right. Then the world is ending...:damn:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At about 6:25 he starts talking about the Southern Strategy and thats all that needs to be said. If brothas wanna be Republican for some reason, go ahead, but its not a conspiracy. They literally found a way to be wholly electable off of the racial grievances of white people. Add in the evangelical component and the party evolved to push away black people. On the other hand, Democrats flipped, became a giant catch-all party, and has to be the single entity to represent everyone else...while also having right to center leaning folks who also like to take corporate money to this day. Buuuut...Raegan weakened Unions during his fight with PATCO after the Supreme court ruled on Buckley v Valeo and gave away the elections to big money interests entirely, leading to the neoliberal corporate Dem who is just left enough to not be Republican but has to finance his campaigns with big money because Labor was no longer the largest single contributor to Democratic campaigns.

Buckley Decision

Again, not a conspiracy. Republicans chose a lane and they are living it decades later while people pretend Republicans are a viable alternative for...reasons.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't like the claim that Black people missed out on Nixon's so-called Black capitalism initiative, because they were socially conditioned to depend on Democrats because of welfare.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I mean democratic die hards have heart attacks when black folks want to vote their interests if its not democratic... :dahell: its insanity...

You never EVER see that smoke for other racial groups by the democrats no matter who they vote for its only a problem when your black and you wanna vote for someone else which is your right. Then the world is ending...:damn:
Not true.

Even the Miami Herald caught heat due to non-MAGA Hispanics shytting on MAGA Hispanics in the area.

Asians have similar divides. Some of Vivek's and Haley's harshest critics are Indian Americans.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't like the claim that Black people missed out on Nixon's so-called Black capitalism initiative, because they were socially conditioned to depend on Democrats because of welfare.

Black Republicans by and large can fukk up a cup of coffee when it comes to outreach. I say this because I was invited to a few local functions back in the 2010's, now I wouldn't be caught dead at that shyt, but they've always been this shakey in spite of their intelligence

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Not true.

Even the Miami Herald caught heat due to non-MAGA Hispanics shytting on MAGA Hispanics in the area.

Asians have similar divides. Some of Vivek's and Haley's harshest critics are Indian Americans.

Breh

please talk to these goofies.

They asses really buy into that narrative of "we need to be united like the asians and latinos!!!" but you ask any mfer who's Hispanic or Asian that and they'll hit you with the :why:don't matter if they vote dem, republican or not.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean every election they so hyperfocused on who the black people are voting for but we never see any videos or congresspeople or political pundits putting asians, hispanics or j folks under that microscope saying these people should be voting for the dems at 90%!!! Do we??? No they ALWAYS hyperfocused on the BLACK vote at election time no other group gets the smoke for not voting for the dems in high percentage except us. Its sickening. Let them other groups get smoke from now on!!! :damn: