Delusional twitter breh kissing up to racist white man(warning: extremely embarrassing)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is the breh in the video?

Because I'm not even sure the breh tweeting is even a real person
He's real.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Maggotskinned genetic mutation cracker bytch wants to talk hot shyt. The west is illusory. It isn’t real. Whites aren’t innovative or that intelligent. They are decent curators who are good at mildly reinventing things to fit their needs.

All their philosophy, religious beliefs, science, technology, mathematics, music and art are inspired by Africans, Arabs, Persians and Indians. There is no great western achievement that occurs in a vacuum or that isn’t rooted in appropriation or theft from a non-white person.

The white man and woman have brought nothing but grief to Africa. They would visit Luxor, Timbuktu and Kanem for knowledge and it return they raped the continent and took Africans as slaves. Colonialism didn’t bring modernity- it actually stalled African from modernizing. Pale skinned savages. Africa for Africans only! Continental and diasporic.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Also, I know too many great African Americans in real life to care about Maejor. Too many good Black American sisters and brothers are out here making moves for me to worry about a Twitter troll/criminal who is aligning with white demagoguery

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical cracka.
Steal the gold,diamonds,colbalt,
people,land etc.......then ask
why dont africans have anything.

UKVu0t8.gif
Truth

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They told his ass for days that dude was talking about both African and Black Americans and its still up :dead"

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Weren't all countries in the New World technically built by immigrants? What do yall get out of parroting this guilt trip shyt to Americans :skip:
This is factually incorrect as enslaved people are not considered immigrants by definition.

Therefore enslaved Black Americans and their descendants are not and will never be immigrants.

The property terminology would be enslaved peoples or forced migrants.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This is factually incorrect as enslaved people are not considered immigrants by definition.

Therefore enslaved Black Americans and their descendants are not and will never be immigrants.

The property terminology would be enslaved peoples or forced migrants.
I wasn't referring to slaves in this instance though but thats correct