The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That's the company I work for brehs...
:ohhh:

at first when I came in I was like
Please don't let it be something racist...
:why:

After looking at the picture...
really brehs
:comeon:

its an avatar snapshot of each country
or at least an attempt at it
I want you to google Ghana and tell me which pic you would choose in this case smh

Come on tho brehs
Delta has more blacks in power positions than any other airline
I left United recently for them
for a reason

Nothing to see here brehs
:camby:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yes I acknowledged that..Keep on reading my next few post.
my bad breh. just as a country that flies international flights and shyt, i expect better from them. no boycotting, none of the extreme shyt, but just a great example of cac's getting their cac on once again. damn Ghana should have won :damn:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
one day I hope people will actually bother to learn something about continents not named North America or Europe.

Superstar
Daps
I mean they could have just used the flags or a shot of Ghana's capital. But no. A giraffe. Why not go all the way and use a chimpanzee? Giraffes don't even live in Ghana.

That being said . . . it's not overtly racist and it is a nice picture. I think someone at Delta just Googled "pretty picture of Africa" and called it a day.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Thats may be the best pic they could find of Ghana. It looks beautiful
That isn't Ghana, dumbass.
I mean they could have just used the flags or a shot of Ghana's capital. But no. A giraffe. Why not go all the way and use a chimpanzee? Giraffes don't even live in Ghana.

That being said . . . it's not overtly racist and it is a nice picture. I think someone at Delta just Googled "pretty picture of Africa" and called it a day.
That's why it was blatant disrespect by those cacs. They couldn't make a small effort to find a pic of Ghana. It's like if they had the CN Tower for the 1st pic. That would be ridiculous. As ridiculous as putting a giraffe for Ghana (who are 2-1 against the cacs in the last 3 World Cups).

It reinforces cacs' view that all of Africa is just jungle and desert. Most cacs have no idea there is any urbanity in Africa. They think the most expensive dwelling is a hut. So fukk Delta, fukk their tweet and fukk anyone who gives those idiot cacs a pass on this.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That isn't Ghana, dumbass.

That's why it was blatant disrespect by those cacs. They couldn't make a small effort to find a pic of Ghana. It's like if they had the CN Tower for the 1st pic. That would be ridiculous. As ridiculous as putting a giraffe for Ghana (who are 2-1 against the cacs in the last 3 World Cups).

It reinforces cacs' view that all of Africa is just jungle and desert. Most cacs have no idea there is any urbanity in Africa. They think the most expensive dwelling is a hut. So fukk Delta, fukk their tweet and fukk anyone who gives those idiot cacs a pass on this.
Bish, dont quote old sh1t.
You hoe.