Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Daps
Steve is the white dude in the middle :merchant:
5848b33340b10.image.jpg
gDn6ItVTC7FsjwyoTDgItJI1Gik971RGI2Hj2Qp2AJTym3KWQ_hQRk8th6FqFRTELURI-clKFW560_vBJap5nTOttm9-zGv3B4uhz7rvzgYmXq3GIdatFI4OR0HG99PEs7aT8Y8opxJum2_Gikc

Now let’s take this headshot and enhance it with the power of AI :ohhh:

EfLa4WY.jpg

Any resemblance?

PlayerHeadshot

Vs Dell

Dell-Curry.jpg

You be the judge - that look like Dell’s son to me :patrice:

Yeah, Steph is darker than his momma. Hair is brown but it's nappy, not frizzy/mixed kid hair. That's Wardell Sr.'s son.

Interesting that white dude played 5 seconds in the league but made bank. Thought for sure "New England Patriots TE" was going to be someone drafted this century....someone young and better looking perhaps.

She went for less attractive and someone with the same or more $$$. Kinda surprised :ohhh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see ya quick to blame Sonya for cheating but didnt mention Dell's infidelity. :mjlol:You nikkas think ya slick. :mjlol: The coli always has an agenda to push "Always blame the woman for the failed relationship".:lolbron:

silly comparison

she was unemployed living a millionaire lifestyle

Why would she have the same freedoms as dale? :what:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Bruh these Coli conspiracy theories.

I’m actually mad because a lot of what y’all are saying actually makes sense too.

:mjlol:

Probably not the cacs son, but they do have similar features.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again most people are only as faithful as their options. Dell was on the road getting it in, so she figured mommy got to have her fun too.

:manny:

She’s an attractive middle aged woman, but she’s got those reformed thot/party girl vibes all over her.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1988 NFL Draft - Steve Johnson, Tight end, played for Virginia Tech

"Sonya and Dell first met as student-athletes at Virginia Tech and were married in 1988, shortly after Dell was drafted to the NBA in 1986"

Dell, get a damn DNA test!!:damn::damn::damn:

bad-boys-got-real.gif

OK here is a weird question, but did she name Steph after her boyfriend? :picard: