The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 You need some dikk ma?

Edit: Its been 30 minutes since she last replied.. Guess she found what she was looking for :mjgrin:

Whatever you do dont let em fukk you raw brehette :usure:
Nah. This wasn't for me tho :hubie:
On god, that's exactly what happened in the movie and it came into my mind to ask.
. I passed out watching that movie, shortly after this post. I also drunk texted a few people ....dumb shyt.rough night . Hangover clarity like a mf-er. Think I was just stressed out

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you (general) want a dikk on demand go get you a young thang thang in college. Throw him some money for food, buy his book etc. Probably cheaper and more convenient than a pro and if he starts acting up toss him and choose one of his little friends.
:deadmanny::dead::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That post nut clarity a motherfukker ain't it :mjcry:
:laff:I didn't do nothing tho, this was random but
I swear, this wasn't for me. I was watching that Michael Clayton movie and the scene came on and I was thinking about it. I don't know why I took it here but Smh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah im sure that's ****:francis:

How you nikkas gonna fight white supremacy when you're still getting bamboozled by a nikka playing a bytch:gucci::mjlol:
I'm not even talking to no one off here like that and I'm rarely responsive to dms so what the fuk are you on. Fuk outta here with this stupid alt shyt. Fuk would I get out of that . I speak on black topics mainly in here having nothing to do with that drama shyt ur on, ur the one chatting and catting with the same mto gossipy shyt, are YOU a man is the real question ??

Not unless you're gay yourself, bc you sound it, fukkin weirdo. I'm not frauding , Been on here active since March of last year, joined Aug 2017, it's 2019 and you still on the same dumb line. Pick the real hos and faggits on here perpetrating , im the wrong one for that. There's actual proof of what they say and do but I guess when it's one of "yours" , there's silence. Stfu

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. This wasn't for me tho :hubie:
On god, that's exactly what happened in the movie and it came into my mind to ask.
. I passed out watching that movie, shortly after this post. I also drunk texted a few people ....dumb shyt.rough night . Hangover clarity like a mf-er. Think I was just stressed out

OP was horny & drunk looking for some dikk, that emergency dikk didn't come through:mjlol:

Last edited: