Deleted

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I had an arrangement with a couple women, still do but the most memorable was a 24 yr old single mother I met thru craigslist. I thought her ad was one of those spam sex ads at first but later after swapping pics (dikk pics/ass shots) I knew she was real. She was chocolate sista, about 5'2, 145lbs, nice t*ts with piercings, a lil gut and a nice bubble that would look even more smashable bent over. We communicated thru email at first ,then thru yahoo messenger if anyone still remembers messengers like blackberry, yahoo, MSN etc. In her ad she wanted sex but she wanted drunk sex. Thru chatting /spitting game, she let me know she wanted to drink some Hennessy shots and then fukk and she also had a creampie fetish. This was about 10:30 pm at night. She was drinking henny shots at her house and I told her I was drinking too, she kept asking if I was drinking and I was like "yeah bytch I'm drinking too" ...but really wasn't.... she gave me the rules and her address. She lived with her parents, I had to be quiet. I get to her house about 12:45-1 am in the morning and I text her I'm outside. I was skeptical despite her house being in a nice part of town so I asked her to come to the door or outside. She said she only had a t shirt and thong on but will turn on the light and come to door. I was like cool so I had a bottle of henny with me and took a quick swig so my breath can smell like I been drinking. She was drunk and gave me a hug. She felt so good in my hands, smelled like some Vicky Secret, nice long weave (expensive bundles ) I asked where we gonna fukk at, she was like right here. She had laid out a fleece blanket in front of a fireplace in the darkened living room filled with nice leather furniture. She told me to take another shot but from her bottle, I did but didn't swallow (I don't know this bytch, she could be harvesting organsorgans) and when she wasn't looking I spit it out on her rug in the corner by the plant. She looked like she wanted me to make a move so I started touching her on her ass, gripping that shyt under the thongs, massaging her t*ts under her shirt and then laid her on the blanket. I had sweats on with no draws so I came up out them quick. She the type that look like she gave no head unless you buy her a Louis bag first, head don't do nothing for me anyway so I got on top of her, stuck my dikk in her wet p*ssy and was grinding. My shyt felt like a hot knife cutting thru butter. Her p*ssy smelled like water. At about 2 mins of fukking she started tensing up like she made a bad decision about all this or post nut/pre nut clarity but I ain't care and kept stroking. She said I got to hurry up cuz her parents might hear but the p*ssy was good, strokes felt amazing and I felt I was about to pop but wanted to smash her bubble doggy style. I told her to get on her knees but she was now giving me excuses as to why we should stop and I should leave. Sheeiittt, I wasn't leaving , she got me fukked up thinking imma leave without a nut and she saw that I was serious .... I'm like a shark in water with blood in it when it comes to p*ssy.... So she got on her knees and flipped up the shirt to expose her soft plump ass, put her shoulders flat on the floor, her ass was phatter now in that position, I stuck my dikk in and drilled her hard and loud.... my thighs, her ass was making hella juicy noises.. she tried to reach back and push on my chest to get me up off her but I was hooked in on them hips... it was too late and unfortunate but I was cumming. I nutted and she got up, handed me a wash rag and herded me to the door. While driving home she texted me she was mad I nutted in her but I was like" wtf you think a creampie is".... She said she ain't ain't think I was gonna do it.. Lol.. Anyway.

After this episode we kept in touch. I met up with her for many more sessions. Like when she moved out her parents house got back with her baby daddy and got her own place. I invited her to a club I was working at and fulfilled a fantasy for her, the rendevous in the parks, choke out sessions and a few other weird places like behind a Wendy's dumpster. The backstory on her was she was a former stripper as well, retired. She went on to graduate John Jay College of Criminal justice, where she took the FBI route.

@HarlemHottie
nikka this shyt sound like a romance novel. :russ: