Delete

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dawg, I ain't depressed. SAtop speculating on things that you don't know nothing about. Stop saying shyt like the bolded.

Here is what happened and I didn't want to post this cause I don't want to share my personal life on here in a public forum.

I have to move into a new apartment on July 1st.

Got back at my old job June 1st
I have been working here since then./
No days off.
I work in front of a computer advertising for th rental management agency I work for and handle all sorts of calls for appointments, accounts opened and closed, old and new clients, I have to deal with so much work at my job.
My stuff is inbetween places and in a storage unit at my old apartment
I no longer have the keys for them so I've just been using my office as a temporary crash spot until I can finally move everything into my new spot Juoly 1st.,

Man, you always want to tell people to seek professional help without knowing what the fukk is going on with their lives. Im not DrX breh...that's condescending as fukk and honestly just offensive.
Stop taking it offensively. 2 weeks without showering is insanely unhealthy. Go to a gym and use the shower there or wash yourself in the sink at your office.

Borrow money from family for a hotel room.

But also look into talking to someone about your issues. <--- not said with malice.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But also look into talking to someone about your issues. <--- not said with malice.
Check the rep I sent you and stop doing this. Cause you really sounding arrogant and ignorant as fukk doing this.
What the hell do you know about mental health? You just like talking down to people that make you uncomfortable cauwse you can't relate.
I'm not you and you can't be me.
I always talk about mental health on this forum.
I was taking meds but thanks to my dad who is a DOCTOR he told me that they were unhealthy and had negative side effects so I stopped taking thm and pretty much supplemented them with a proper diet and exercise.
Stop talking about things you don't know or aren't properly equipped to discuss.
:camby:
shyt is wack breh and you really coming off as condescending.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Check the rep I sent you and stop doing this. Cause you really sounding arrogant and ignorant as fukk doing this.
What the hell do you know about mental health? You just like talking down to people that make you uncomfortable cauwse you can't relate.
I'm not you and you can't be me.
I always talk about mental health on this forum.
I was taking meds but thanks to my dad who is a DOCTOR he told me that they were unhealthy and had negative side effects so I stopped taking thm and pretty much supplemented them with a proper diet and exercise.
Stop talking about things you don't know or aren't properly equipped to discuss.
:camby:
shyt is wack breh and you really coming off as condescending.
I'm not a doctor and no one else here probably is either. So discussing these issues here probably isn't the best idea for you.

I'm not saying that shyt to be condescending, I'm saying it because you come off on here as someone who might need to talk to someone about a few things

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You've got way deeper problems than just heavy workload and moving into a new apartment, especially if it's driven you to the point where you're crying Uncle on an online message board...

d2oiL7F.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You've got way deeper problems than just heavy workload and moving into a new apartment, especially if it's driven you to the point where you're crying Uncle on an online message board
d2oiL7F.jpg
I ain't trying to look like a bytch nikka out here breh...hey I already am looking like a bytch ass nikka out here.
:mjlol:

I'm doing that for my own good.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Dude, I pretty much have been working 12 hours a day...sometimes even more.

That overtime...
:banderas:

But yeah, I need to shower, I feel gross.
Just been spraying axe bodyspray on myself.
And cologne
And just buying pairs of underwear at the store

And white ts
and socks
Once I get paid, this gonna be over though....
:picard: