delete

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm presuming your gonna smoke it..?

enjoy,don't panic,and just let your mind ascend&evolve cause that's what it will do

eye just recently tried ayahuscua last month and eye think i've enjoyed the after effects of peace&serenity even more then the "trip" itself even though it was immensely powerful/chill within itself..

eye wanna try the smoke variety too though,soon come..tell us bout your journey when you deploy back to terra firma:lawd:

Did you get sick when you drank ayahuscua? Did you make it yourself, or did you go to jungle with a Shaman?

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Did you get sick when you drank ayahuscua? Did you make it yourself, or did you go to jungle with a Shaman?

definitely threw up,tis part of the cleansing process..shyt was ill when eye first took it eye guess i didn't get enough and the shaman literally woke up from a dead nap to offer me some more ayahuscua..then he proceeded to start playing live instruments and as soon as the drums started pounding eye had to throw up&finally felt the effects..

then eye drank more,had some other cleansing rituals done&sniffed some raw tobacco..

:lawd:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
definitely threw up,tis part of the cleansing process..shyt was ill when eye first took it eye guess i didn't get enough and the shaman literally woke up from a dead nap to offer me some more ayahuscua..then he proceeded to start playing live instruments and as soon as the drums started pounding eye had to throw up&finally felt the effects..

then eye drank more,had some other cleansing rituals done&sniffed some raw tobacco..

:lawd:

Powerful stuff. Do you remember any part of your enlightenment/journey?