delete

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
i'm presuming your gonna smoke it..?

enjoy,don't panic,and just let your mind ascend&evolve cause that's what it will do

eye just recently tried ayahuscua last month and eye think i've enjoyed the after effects of peace&serenity even more then the "trip" itself even though it was immensely powerful/chill within itself..

eye wanna try the smoke variety too though,soon come..tell us bout your journey when you deploy back to terra firma:lawd:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
i'm presuming your gonna smoke it..?

enjoy,don't panic,and just let your mind ascend&evolve cause that's what it will do

eye just recently tried ayahuscua last month and eye think i've enjoyed the after effects of peace&serenity even more then the "trip" itself even though it was immensely powerful/chill within itself..

eye wanna try the smoke variety too though,soon come..tell us bout your journey when you deploy back to terra firma:lawd:

:gladbron:
always wanted to try that, not sure how it compares to smoking DMT.​

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Several times

the trip is like 5 minutes, u feel enlightened for about a week or so. not high or euphoric, enlightened.. can't really describe it :manny:

lol naw, ur pretty much laying down with your eyes closed. absolutely nothing can go wrong.

what did you see that dazzled you..?

anything disturb or perturb you..?

did you see any recurring imagery/signs..?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
what did you see that dazzled you..?
An undersea castle in one and a hieroglyphic shepherd in another, he showed me a timeline of humanity up until now through moving diagrams and hieroglyphics on a stone wall, and of course the random color bursts that happen throughout.

anything disturb or perturb you..?
My mouth went numb after my first hit and i drooled onto my hand, the wet sensation on my thumb amplified and i felt my body slowly being consumed by water, then I melted into the floor which dropped down into an undersea environment (the castle part).

did you see any recurring imagery/signs..?
A woman with steel skin and a jeweled helmet, she talked throughout each trip and I would see quick flashes of her.. One time I followed her thru a wormhole in space, she said things ranging from "knowledge is power", "dont be afraid of success", to "Thank you Basedgod":dwillhuh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
That shyt could also lead to schizophrenia if you're already susceptible genetically.

I'm not saying everyone who does it will become schizophrenics, but I do know of a few people who got a high and never came back down from it. The human mind is unpredictable sometimes