Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You couldn't tell that nikka shyt back then :dead:

Hell Naw...not the way this nikka was high steppin'...then two steppin' on them hoes...:russ:

UzN091.gif

giphy.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
nikka power was In his hair like Sampson.

My hairline straight for now. I'm thinning at the crown though . What they got for me brehs? I wana be byke

:mjcry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lebrons doesn't look that good.

I'm surprised he didnt go this route. With all his money he should've had the best of the best.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Need to see it fully grown out before celebrating. Also, Deion shouldn't be paying any money for it if he's endorsing the clinic like Urlacher.

Lebrons doesn't look that good.

I'm surprised he didnt go this route. With all his money he should've had the best of the best.

You pretty much have to refrain from all athletic activity when you do this. Sweating will irritate the follicles so you gotta chill while it's healing.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While y'all nikkas telling jokes for the daps some of us want to know how the fukk these nikkas are doing it.:damn: What's the secret please somebody shed some light on this.:mjcry:
FUE hairline restoration. They usually take strips from the back and put them on the front, Prime went to a place that does it hair-by-hair so there is no scar.
:damn: Dammit how much?!
About $5-20k

Bron gotta be giving his hairline peoples the side eye after seeing this:gucci:
It looks like he already had one done he needs to get some more grafts done though. He's got the scar and everything.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
^ This, they basically take a patch of hair follicles usually from the back of your head and individually apply it to the hairline like a puncture. You end up getting a scab that heals as the hair is accepted by your body and eventually you're left with a new hairline. Much greater chance of success since there aren't any issues with donor hair since it's your own stuff. It's very common to head out to places outside of the US to get it done if you don't have paper like that since it can cost at minimum $6-7k. Depending on how good your surgeon is you end up with a slightly visible scar on the back of your head (depending on hair type, amount taken out etc). The hair can take anywhere up to 6 months - 1 year to fully grow in but when it does... :banderas:

lebron-james-transplant-scar.jpg

Bronbron had the procedure done hence the scar
NEG!! :stopitslime: