Defeating white supremacy?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Christianity was created in the Middle East not Africa. I have a heritage and Christianity is not a part of it. :yeshrug:

Black people were in the middle east too. But since cacs tell you so called "blacks" come from and only come from Africa, you believe it. Despite the fact (emphasis on fact) that there were so called blacks ruling in Europe and running around the Americas BEFORE any cacs were...

So before you say "the bible makes you lost" you have to learn your history first. And not from cacs though there are cacs that will tell you what I just did

Daps
Black people were in the middle east too. But since cacs tell you so called "blacks" come from and only come from Africa, you believe it. Despite the fact (emphasis on fact) that there were so called blacks ruling in Europe and running around the Americas BEFORE any cacs were...

So before you say "the bible makes you lost" you have to learn your history first. And not from cacs though there are cacs that will tell you what I just did

My ancestors are from the Coasts of West Africa they were not Christians until Europeans forced them to convert. Christianity is not a part of my heritage and never will be.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
My ancestors are from the Coasts of West Africa they were not Christians until Europeans forced them to convert. Christianity is not a part of my heritage and never will be.

Hebrews were all over the coasts of West Africa and some were brought here with the slave trade

WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

c5c3268e7d87709f56cbf92cd76bc7e9.jpg

Modern christianity is the white man's religion. It has nothing to do with the bible.. But anyways if when I say "Israelite" its not referring to you, then yea your OG point about you being lost if you used the bible as a guide is actually true. Not for Israelites it isnt, but others? Yea, complete waste of time...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
“Out of China: How the Chinese Ended the Era of Western Domination” by Robert Bickers

Read this. White supremacy will be eroded once there are African/African diaspora states which can project great power - like what China did.

Remember how Chinese people were treated in the 19th century? How are Chinese regarded today?
:francis:
Pretty much. If there was 2 or 3 African regional power who were as powerful like Brazil,Turkey,Israel,Pakistan or Russia that would be enough to erase white supremacy. Have those nations link up with China to oppose the west and it will have negative repercussions on white supremacy.

Engineer1

Rookie
Daps
The secret to conquering white supremacy is to do it quietly and to be strategic. No more big movements. The people that run this system and empower it have to be outsmarted, taken by surprise. They can't see you coming. You have to be deceptive and you have to be prepared to be cutthroat. You have to treat beating this system like it's a real-life strategy game, but you first need to know your stuff.

Study every aspect of this system (i.e. historical, political, social, etc.), then create a game plan. Form a group, a SMALL group of like-minded individuals, people you can trust. Ideally this would at first be your family, specifically your own household (i.e. husband, wife, kids, etc.). Set a code. Have a long-term plan, because no, it's not going to happen overnight. Build wealth. Money talks and makes things happen.

Long-story short, it can (and will) be done. Black people who want to "take down the system" are going to have to evolve past big, loud, movements (i.e. Black Lives Matter, etc.) that can be slandered and infiltrated and start exploring more strategic and underground means.