Def Jam Vendetta appreciation

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Damn man fukking with yall i am going to have to break out my modded Xbox and play this

Def Jam Icon was a fukking abortion of a game I dont understand how they could fukk up something so great but it happens all the time *cough* Resident Evil *cough* but I digress

They could do a generation vs. generation theme to it, the match ups would be :dead: with all the personalities they could throw into it.

Hands down the best Idea I heard so much possibilities:wow:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Is there vids for the finishers ? I remember staying at my boys crib playing it all night to beat it to be better than everybody else. This and those nba street games were so dope back then

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lowkey icon wasnt that terrible

it was just not a legendary game like the first 2
and the entire style changed

but the music incorporation was almost done right
instead of making it the focal point... they should have just made it where you could only change the music on a big streak ... not back and forth over and over

Daps
lowkey icon wasnt that terrible

it was just not a legendary game like the first 2
and the entire style changed

but the music incorporation was almost done right
instead of making it the focal point... they should have just made it where you could only change the music on a big streak ... not back and forth over and over

Icon was too drastic of a change from a proven and well-liked formula. After watching some gameplay, it feels like the game is at 0.75x speed. For what it is, it holds up surprisingly well.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Been playing through Fight for NY recently without upgrading my character at all halfway through but those free for all tournaments be kicking my ass.