Def Jam Icon 2 Prototype Gameplay

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Yup AKI went from classic wrestling and fighting games to....

New_Style_Boutique.png

:scust:

Nikka u Brazy, style boutique was off the chain

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
By me hearing how wack this game was now, I'm glad I never played it :pachaha:

They got a whole other dev team and rebuilt their own engine for it which was hella trash. One of the biggest sequel flops I’ve experienced in my lifetime

It’d be like instead of doing Better Call Saul after the Breaking Bad series, the studio pivoted to a reality TV show of meth addicts in New Mexico instead. That’s basically what happened from FFNY to Icon

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
EA Games were fun in ps2 era: burnout, def jam, nba street, nfs underground, etc.

It went downhill in ps3/xbox 360 era.

All these series got pretty much finished long time ago. Even NFS is basically finished. That Heat game was a flop and so is whatever the fukk they released recently.

Fight for NY is one of the most fun basic concept games ever to chill amd play games. You don't need to memorize them neverending combos like it's Tekken or whatever. Just bunch of cool basic moves, couple styles to combine and use the surroundings to beat your opponent. Any of your friends can play that game immediately.

When they made icon they thought graphics is all them players gonna care. They were wrong.