DEF BY TEMPTATION (1990) starring Samuel L Jackson, Bill Nunn, Kadeem Harrison

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this, scared the absolute shyt outta a younger me when she transformed.:francis:

Saw this movie once and it was the most terrifying shyt to me as a youngin and i watched all the wes craven, halloween, jason movies etc. maybe ill revisit it now that im an old breh

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I was watching old trailers to see if there was something weird I could sample and saw this.

Is it actually good? The 80s trailer looked terrible, but maybe that was just the dated style of the time.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I remember this, scared the absolute shyt outta a younger me when she transformed.:francis:

Saw this movie once and it was the most terrifying shyt to me as a youngin and i watched all the wes craven, halloween, jason movies etc. maybe ill revisit it now that im an old breh

Likewise,Broke my Horror/Scary Movie viewing Cherry especially when Kadeem got eaten by the T.V
:sadcam:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
No bullshyt, film touched on cheating, STDs, promiscuity, religion, & fraternal bonds within the community and still managed to be creepy AF.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Her laugh during this scene was why I thought it'd be a "simp meme" on thecoli years ago
5y0ye3.gif

Likewise,Broke my Horror/Scary Movie viewing Cherry especially when Kadeem got eaten by the T.V
:sadcam:

Yeah, that scene was so weird and creepy to me as a youth. Technically all in a good way, for sure. Just felt mad uneasy tho, lol!
:damn:
tumblr_p4dof470of1qdezf9o2_500.gifv