Deep Water Hulu Original Movie

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This was solid mindless Friday night fukkery. 6/10

he was like a simpin psycho super hero whose super power was the ability to ride mountain bikes really fast :mjlol:

i give this a solid 7/10
This shyt gets a 4 1/2 out of ten. They never explained why she was flaunting all them dudes in his face.

They never explained why either of them stayed. It felt like a waste of time
Y’all didn’t catch that spin at the end?

She’s being held against her will, that’s why see cheating like shyt. The daughter is on it too. The daughter saw her packing and was like not this shyt again and threw her shyt in the pool. And the daughter knows the dad be killing the side nikkas.
Ok buddy wont let her get a divorce because it’s cheaper to keep her.
How did you catch all of that?

My gripe is the movie didn’t tell me what was going on. It just ended and nothing was resolved.

If your theory is true than the fact that the director did a horrible job of explaining that in the movie takes away from what would have been a decent ending

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This shyt gets a 4 1/2 out of ten. They never explained why she was flaunting all them dudes in his face.

They never explained why either of them stayed. It felt like a waste of time

How did you catch all of that?

My gripe is the movie didn’t tell me what was going on. It just ended and nothing was resolved.

If your theory is true than the fact that the director did a horrible job of explaining that in the movie takes away from what would have been a decent ending
Watch it again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I highly recommend that once yall get to the end of the game do no skip the all the sidequest, its the best written stuff in the game