Deep Sea Fisherman Posts His Discoveries on Twitter

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Imagine you deep in the ocean in a fukking sub dolo with a little headlight :merchant: nah fukk that :camby: you couldn't pay me to do that shyt not even if you put mad harpoons on thay bytch
bathysphere-lead-image.jpg

All it takes is a minor jolt on an elevator to bring all the shyt (Pause) directly up to the forefront of my ass (double pause) in sudden fright..imagine being down there, unpowered, in an fukkin' Iron marble with only the feeble light of your pig iron welded craft weakly illuminating the dark ass seabed floor, the steel occasionally groaning as the pressure rises the farther you go.

All the "No"s for this one.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Imagine you deep in the ocean in a fukking sub dolo with a little headlight :merchant: nah fukk that :camby: you couldn't pay me to do that shyt not even if you put mad harpoons on thay bytch

I don't even like deep sea diving in GTA V :mjlol: the only way I would accept is if I had some sort of nuclear submarine, a big ass thing with all sorts of weapons to shoot down sea monsters

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I went diving off the coast of Belize one time and I remember our guide telling us we might see some weird shyt. He was like, "every year dozens of pairs of dentures end up in the ocean when old people get seasick and hurl sometimes the dentures are jarred loose and fly out of their mouths". He goes "every now in then you see a fish sporting a new pair of teeth" :dwillhuh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
can any of you cacs translate the tweets??
funniest tweet in the whole thread :mjlol:

back on topic to the creatures tho.. why tf is dude just touching them? most if not all sea creatures are cold and slimy, if i caught some weird shyt like that in my net i'd snap a quick pic then throw it back in the ocean. fukk touching them.
evolution fukked these ugly ass creatures :whatmoney: