Deep Down live gameplay

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Actually it doesn't which is exactly what I expected :laff:
Yall nikkaz and your hype man :whew:

Real talk, the game looks like a boring ass version of Zelda. Complete with the pot breaking, treasure chest with hearts in them. I'm surprised they didn't pull out Rupee's yet.
The gameplay moved so fukkin slow. I'm done here, yall have fun with that PS4 o' excellence :heh:
I'm not even remotely concerned about "IF" there is competition. Maybe when Uncharted 4 drops, but the PS4 I won't buy til its $300 or less

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Real talk, the game looks like a boring ass version of Zelda. Complete with the pot breaking, treasure chest with hearts in them. I'm surprised they didn't pull out Rupee's yet.
The gameplay moved so fukkin slow. I'm done here, yall have fun with that PS4 o' excellence :heh:
I'm not even remotely concerned about "IF" there is competition. Maybe when Uncharted 4 drops, but the PS4 I won't buy til its $300 or less
Naw u just bein a hater even meach says it looks good

Get out the thread with ya bullshyt

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Ok. :clap:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Naw u just bein a hater even meach says it looks good

Get out the thread with ya bullshyt
nikka fukk meach :yeshrug:
Unlike him, he feels obligated to say it looks alright. I know it looks average.
It never looked great, all I seen was the same cutscenes we all seen. You guys take those and call it ingame
Just like DriveClub, but real in game gameplay shows all the problems.
This game in particular looks not even decent, it looks TERRIBLE almost. The gameplay looks atrocious
The graphics, you in a dark ass tunnel. Can't see 3ft infront of you. So the graphics should be :whew:
But like you all said, it looks like a boring ass Dark Souls. The zelda pot smashing was good in 1992, not sure why the fukk they thought showing that off was a good idea. But once again Japan delivers another snoozer
It is exclusive tho, so I guess you guys wanna keep hyping that up just to not play it?
Good luck with that. I'll be waiting for Titanfall, Quantum Break, And that game from Insomniac :win:

I wouldn't trade none of those games for this (Tru Story)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Unlike him, he feels obligated to say it looks alright. I know it looks average.
It never looked great, all I seen was the same cutscenes we all seen. You guys take those and call it ingame
This game in particular looks not even decent, it looks TERRIBLE almost. The gameplay looks atrocious
The graphics, you in a dark ass tunnel. Can't see 3ft infront of you. So the graphics should be :whew:
But like you all said, it looks like a boring ass Dark Souls. The zelda pot smashing was good in 1992, not sure why the fukk they thought showing that off was a good idea. But once again Japan delivers another snoozer
It is exclusive tho, so I guess you guys wanna keep hyping that up just to not play it?
Good luck with that. I'll be waiting for Titanfall, Quantum Break, And that game from Insomniac :win:

:uFURIOUS:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
An uninspired demo, especially when we know what Dark Souls 2 is gonna bring. I wonder if the online and random generation aspects of it are gonna hurt its scope. Just doesn't seem like it's gonna measure up to DS2's world.

Graphics/effects look terrific, but I need to see more from the gameplay and what all you can do in the dungeons/world. Still got my eye on it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unlike him, he feels obligated to say it looks alright.
I know it looks average.

:whoa:

I don't feel obligated to say anything. I just really like the setting/art style of these types of games so I'm willing to have a positive outlook about it. I don't see a dark souls or dragons dogma coming to next gen anytime soon, so this game will scratch that itch until then.

I will say that Sony stans are funny as hell. If this was an Xbox game they'd be tearing it apart. There is plenty negative things to say about it. its always online, The graphics aren't that good, they've been downgraded from the original trailer, the animations look clunky and limited, enemies didnt seem too smart, and the gameplay looks pretty shallow. Framerate chugged a little, and the camera needs some work.

If this was an Xbox title they'd have a field day. I wonder if we're gonna see any shytty off screen purposely unflattering gifs of this one:lupe:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:whoa:

I don't feel obligated to say anything. I just really like the setting/art style of these types of games so I'm willing to have a positive outlook about it. I don't see a dark souls or dragons dogma coming to next gen anytime soon, so this game will scratch that itch until then.

I will say that Sony stans are funny as hell. If this was an Xbox game they'd be tearing it apart. There is plenty negative things to say about it. its always online, The graphics aren't that good, they've been downgraded from the original trailer, the animations look clunky and limited, enemies didnt seem too smart, and the gameplay looks pretty shallow. Framerate chugged a little, and the camera needs some work.

If this was an Xbox title they'd have a field day. I wonder if we're gonna see any shytty off screen purposely unflattering gifs of this one:lupe:
To be honest, the only reason I think sony fans are so bad on this board is because of court. He specifically fans the fires around here and riles up all the people that care about this particular stuff. As you've seen, it's kinda calmed down around here without him posting 3-4 inflammatory articles a day bashing sony.
The graphics looked decent, but I'm most excited about the online gameplay. I can barely get myself to play one player games these days.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be honest, the only reason I think sony fans are so bad on this board is because of court. He specifically fans the fires around here and riles up all the people that care about this particular stuff. As you've seen, it's kinda calmed down around here without him posting 3-4 inflammatory articles a day bashing sony.
The graphics looked decent, but I'm most excited about the online gameplay. I can barely get myself to play one player games these days.

Naw it has nothing to do with court. It's the same all over the web.

I read the ign impressions and they said the combat was shallow. It was too easy, and the animations were clunky. All the same criticisms that Ryse gets, but the overall tone of the article was hopeful/optimistic, not all the doom and gloom that's been so unfairly aimed at Ryse.

I doubt we will see any articles pointing out the fact that there was only two attacks and that your character doesn't react to getting hit. Nor will we see any articles talking about how the game looks noticeably worse than the original reveal.

Sony fans have spent months trashing a game with the same shortcomings as this one, yet their all around praising this one to high heavens. This is a perfect example of the hypocrisy and insecurity of fanboys. shyts disgusting and is one of the reasons gaming still isn't taken seriously when compared to other forms of art/entertainment

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
To be honest, the only reason I think sony fans are so bad on this board is because of court. He specifically fans the fires around here and riles up all the people
cryingbaby.gif

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

:russ:

Naw it has nothing to do with court. It's the same all over the web.

I read the ign impressions and they said the combat was shallow. It was too easy, and the animations were clunky. All the same criticisms that Ryse gets, but the overall tone of the article was hopeful/optimistic, not all the doom and gloom that's been so unfairly aimed at Ryse.

I doubt we will see any articles pointing out the fact that there was only two attacks and that your character doesn't react to getting hit. Nor will we see any articles talking about how the game looks noticeably worse than the original reveal.

Sony fans have spent months trashing a game with the same shortcomings as this one, yet their all around praising this one to high heavens. This is a perfect example of the hypocrisy and insecurity of fanboys. shyts disgusting and is one of the reasons gaming still isn't taken seriously when compared to other forms of art/entertainment

If deep down is a bad game, they will dog it. BUT people been waiting on this type of online game on consoles, and by Capcom no less. I will agree that some of the criticism Ryse garners is unwarranted, but we have gotten many many gameplay vids for it that contain glitches, so they rag on it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:

If deep down is a bad game, they will dog it. BUT people been waiting on this type of online game on consoles, and by Capcom no less. I will agree that some of the criticism Ryse garners is unwarranted, but we have gotten many many gameplay vids for it that contain glitches, so they rag on it.

No we have not. It's the same glitch that someone filmed on their smartphone and made a gif of it.

And that's just what I'm talking about. People are going out of their way to find and spread negative images and lies about games just because of the platform they appear on. It happens on the site and it happens elsewhere. I just think it makes the industry look immature as hell, and it's disrespectful to the devs/engineers who work hard on these games/systems.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4