Deep Down live gameplay

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
To be honest, with these types of games, a deep story isnt required, because the multiplayer online aspect gives all the entertainment. At least thats how i felt with Phantasy star online back in the day

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be honest, with these types of games, a deep story isnt required, because the multiplayer online aspect gives all the entertainment. At least thats how i felt with Phantasy star online back in the day

I've never been able to get into those types of games, I need a focused story/objective to keep playing. But maybe this game could change that. I love the setting/gameplay(if its as much like dark souls as it looks) so much, maybe I'll stay entertained. Hopefully they have lots of weapon and armor customization

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've never been able to get into those types of games, I need a focused story/objective to keep playing. But maybe this game could change that. I love the setting/gameplay(if its as much like dark souls as it looks) so much, maybe I'll stay entertained. Hopefully they have lots of weapon and armor customization

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Looks nice, can't wait to see what the Souls series gonna look like on PS4 and XB1 tho