Decay of Logos - BOTW clone droppin August!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What's that gotta do with reviews? All are under 2 mins.

I'm saying I always wait on reviews and gameplay footage before I buy any game now a days. Developers be burning nikkas with these half completed games they be putting out. I bought Breafh of the Wild cause it's Zelda and when I played it I'm always bored within 20 minutes. I just gotta vet it more my man, not saying it won't be a good game, but you put it on my radar I'll be checking for it. If I buy it it would more than likely be for Switch, need to up my catalogue on the Switch anyway.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying I always wait on reviews and gameplay footage before I buy any game now a days. Developers be burning nikkas with these half completed games they be putting out. I bought Breafh of the Wild cause it's Zelda and when I played it I'm always bored within 20 minutes. I just gotta vet it more my man, not saying it won't be a good game, but you put it on my radar I'll be checking for it. If I buy it it would more than likely be for Switch, need to up my catalogue on the Switch anyway.
That's fair. Blade & Bone looked good but unfortunately it's just ok from reviews.
I think this one will be good. If not, definitely Gods & Monsters will be.