Debunking Federal Reserve conspiracy theories

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: I have read it. It's right here. It's pretty clear what it is says. John F. Kennedy: Executive Order 11110 - Amendment of Executive Order No. 10289 as Amended, Relating to the Performance of Certain Functions Affecting the Department of the Treasury

Only conspiratards see it as anything else as an innocuous adjustment to a pre-existing act for monetary convenience in response to declining silver reserves.

What's funny is you don't seem to understand this was part of a process that actually worked to accomplish the opposite of what you conspiracy morons are claiming. Kennedy halted sales of silver in 1961 by repealing the Silver Purchase Act. He said this...

He stopped the Treasury from being able to issue silver certificates, but allowed the President to still do so, which is what he did with E. O. 11110. The purpose of what he was doing was to decrease the circulation of silver certificates and replace them Federal Reserve notes. he did literally the opposite of what you are claiming. :laugh:

And Congress voted for it 251-122. Why didn't they all get assassinated? You act like JFK was on some heroic lone ranger shyt. This was irrelevant garden variety bureaucracy.

:facepalm:

So JFK was killed by a lone gunman is about as nutty as you believing the FED would be still powerful if the EO went through.

Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed up by silver which is a real currency. That leave the FED out in the cold...this is why you think you know something when you don't.

Government was created by the people and the FED was created by Financial Oligarchs.

Money is the creature of law and the creation of the original issue of money should be maintained as the exclusive monopoly of national Government. Abe Lincoln Monetary Policy, 1865 (Page 91 of Senate document 23)

Lewis v. United States, Federal Reporter, 2nd Series, Vol. 680, Pages 1239, 1241 (1982), where the court said:

"Each Federal Reserve Bank is a separate corporation owned by commercial banks in its region. The stock-holding commercial banks elect two thirds of each Bank's nine member board of directors."

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i dont have the time to go back and forth on this...

but...

the fact is the federal reserve act was created by wall street bankers with the interests of wall street bankers in mind... just because it wasnt a secret doesnt mean it wasnt a complete fukkball of legislation. this is the elite banking lineage of the same people fukking us over now.

and two, the federal reserve is a private fukking bank outside the control of the government, which is inexcusable for a sovereign nation. on the books the fed may be accountable to congress but in practice it's obvious they do what the fukk they want, with no repercussions.

but obviously this is too complex for some so let's start with the basics... why do we pay a central bank interest on monies creates when it is unnecessary? especially when we are a nation plagues by debt issues?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed up by silver which is a real currency. That leave the FED out in the cold...this is why you think you know something when you don't.

link it

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If you're a progressive, I can't see why you wouldn't see the FED as the good guys.

I think most people are just misinformed.

:facepalm:

So JFK was killed by a lone gunman is about as nutty as you believing the FED would be still powerful if the EO went through.

Government was created by the people and the FED was created by Financial Oligarchs.

Money is the creature of law and the creation of the original issue of money should be maintained as the exclusive monopoly of national Government. Abe Lincoln Monetary Policy, 1865 (Page 91 of Senate document 23)

Lewis v. United States, Federal Reporter, 2nd Series, Vol. 680, Pages 1239, 1241 (1982), where the court said:

"Each Federal Reserve Bank is a separate corporation owned by commercial banks in its region. The stock-holding commercial banks elect two thirds of each Bank's nine member board of directors."

Wow...you just quoted me then said some shyt that was already factually refuted by my very post you quoted. I'm done talking to you...goodbye.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i dont have the time to go back and forth on this...

but...

the fact is the federal reserve act was created by wall street bankers with the interests of wall street bankers in mind... just because it wasnt a secret doesnt mean it wasnt a complete fukkball of legislation. this is the elite banking lineage of the same people fukking us over now.

and two, the federal reserve is a private fukking bank outside the control of the government, which is inexcusable for a sovereign nation. on the books the fed may be accountable to congress but in practice it's obvious they do what the fukk they want, with no repercussions.

but obviously this is too complex for some so let's start with the basics... why do we pay a central bank interest on monies creates when it is unnecessary? especially when we are a nation plagues by debt issues?

Lol@these dudes repeating every myth and conspiracy that was already factually refuted by the link I posted.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lol@these dudes repeating every myth and conspiracy that was already factually refuted by the link I posted.

the federal reserve act was created by elite banking interests.

and the federal reserve is a private bank outside the control of the US govt.

those are facts.

but answer the question...

why do we pay a central bank interest on monies creates when it is unnecessary? especially when we are a nation plagues by debt issues?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So instead of answering the questions VVD says "My Source can't be questioned...it is 100% true and it the gospel".

No, it's just I have very little patience when it comes to arguing with retards. It's a character flaw...please forgive me.

I already explained to you that JFK literally did the opposite of what you're claiming. He repealed the Silver Purchase Act of 1934, thus CEASING the power of the Treasury to issue silver certificates, and delegating that power to the President, which is what he did with E. O. 11110. He did E. O. 11110 to increase silver reserves in response to increasing demand. But he ended the Treasury's power to circulate silver certificates, said silver has no monetary function, and set out to reduce the silver supply and replace it with federal reserve notes, which he did.

I explained this all to you, then you just repeated the false claim that JFK allowed the Treasury to produce silver as currency when in reality, he did everything in his power to do the opposite.

I can't make you smarter, so it would be more prudent to just ignore you.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
the federal reserve act was created by elite banking interests.

and the federal reserve is a private bank outside the control of the US govt.

those are facts.

but answer the question...
For the 345028532058923954298th time, the Fed is not a private bank outside the control of the U. S. government. It's not even a bank. It's a central banking system comprised of 12 regional Fed banks, their member banks and a Board of Governors who are government employees that make the decisions.

As far as your question, the answer is it's a dumb question. Read post #11 in this thread, please.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
No one..not one person in this ENTIRE thread refuted any of the notions mentioned about each myth/conspiracies regarding the Federal Reserve.

They just reiterated the same bullsh!t they read from the other tin-foil websites.

What happens if you don't believe in any of the myth and conspiracies about the Federal Reserve but you still wish to have it audited and provide transparency for the public?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why is it so hard or so radical to suggest auditing the Federal Reserve?

What's the big deal then?

The Fed is audited...every year. It's just that not much info is offered up. And quite frankly, unless we have some type of independent body of economics experts akin to the CBO, I prefer it that way. Do you really want Allen West dabbling in monetary policy?