Debt collectors can contact you by email, text, & social media starting next year

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Imagine tryna FaceTime this new girl who been dm'ing you and when she picks up the phone she be like

AncientDishonestKakarikis-max-1mb.gif

:dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This reminds me of the time this debt collecting fool called my job and I answered the phone. They were looking for my boss at the time and they didn't even ask if I was him or not. Debt collector fool started cussing me out like a prime Les Grossman.

Had me :mjlol::russ: cause it was so hilarious.

Dude heard me laughing and stopped like :dwillhuh:

Then he started laughing too. :mjlol::russ:

We both on the phone laughing at this point.

Then dude is like :russ:"my bad, man. Its part of the job.":manny:

Was this a personal debt or like Visa, etc?

Daps
Was this a personal debt or like Visa, etc?

I'm not sure. I told my boss about it but he didn't want me to know his personal business so I left it alone.

I was too busy laughing at the dude cussing to get all the details regarding where he was calling from. He might have told me and I forgot. This was years and years ago.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They might fukk around and bring back debtors prisons when this doesn’t work.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Sallie Mae: Hi, I'm so horny and available in your area right now! I love your money phone pics, do you have anymore?

Your outstanding loan has defaulted and requires actual money (NOT PHONE PICTURES) to make their way into our account to bring your balance up to date! Please contact our offices Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm! We have alerted ALL of your followers of this matter as well!

Sincerely Sallie.

:mjcry:

:wow: Sally Mae don’t need social media, that hoe knew where I lived and what addresses I used every time. Changed my name and everything! Had to pay her to leave me alone.

:mjcry: She got me for 9 years...

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I used to work in collections some time ago and have never understood why people answered the phone. If you know you have a debt and you're not going to pay, then why even respond? Social media contact, though, is going a little overboard for me, but hey these companies have to eat too.