DEBATE: Would Having More Blacks On The Police Force Solve Issues In Our Community?

Would Having More Blacks In The Police Force Solve Things?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
more police on police snitching would help..the main issue is police don't snitch on other police and there are 0 consequences when a police officer does something. If you go back in time and properly arrest every officer who did something wrong, it would be much better. But when you know you can get away with anything and no one will snitch on you, it continues to happen.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I don't think there's any absolute solutions to these problems. I do think having black people who grew up in the communities would help. That doesn't mean that'd make them cops that were absolutely clean. You could always have some dudes who have a grudge against the hood dudes, and with the badge they get power over these nikkas. For the most part, though, it helps having police officers who aren't completely disconnected and being able to personally know the people in your neighborhoods would allow more empathy than fear.
Thats a good thing

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It’s sad that you even had to ask this. The obvious answer is yes. Black people swear running away from their issues and boycotting things makes things “better”.

No lmao it makes things worse. Black people have a run away mentality when in reality it should be to take things over.

Do what the Irish did and start owning and taking over the system that hates you.

Once you do that then you can fix the c00n behaviors of the blacks happening in the police force!

Anyway I rather have a black cop in my area over a white kid from the suburbs who has so clue of basic human sociology or phycology patrolling streets!

That’s just my viewpoints on this topic.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Hell no. It's plenty of black cops now, some dirty as fucck. Then you'd have the parents of the kidscalling in favors, you know like how yall say the priviledges half do. People shaming them for lockimg up their own for "whitey".

The only way to fix the community is self accountability. The black community has very little.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NO.........Most/some blacks on force behave like hoppin bob.... some seem to be very mean when interacting with their own :francis: just like that black officer in that chicago police vs black protestors thread.

8155c33d-22e9-4657-ad51-2f8de3432e24_screenshot.jpg

Even this twitter poster noticed :francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It’s sad that you even had to ask this. The obvious answer is yes. Black people swear running away from their issues and boycotting things makes things “better”.

No lmao it makes things worse. Black people have a run away mentality when in reality it should be to take things over.

Do what the Irish did and start owning and taking over the system that hates you.

Once you do that then you can fix the c00n behaviors of the blacks happening in the police force!

Anyway I rather have a black cop in my area over a white kid from the suburbs who has so clue of basic human sociology or phycology patrolling streets!

That’s just my viewpoints on this topic.

Bro you are 100% correct most blacks are not realists in my eyes.

They can take a page out of the white supremacy handbook matter fact. INFILTRATION. Look back at history you can get all the lessons you need.

Infiltration is the key in destroying something or changing something..

But “boycotting” and protesting is easier than real action or change.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Bro you are 100% correct most blacks are not realists in my eyes.

They can take a page out of the white supremacy handbook matter fact. INFILTRATION. Look back at history you can get all the lessons you need.

Infiltration is the key in destroying something or changing something..

But “boycotting” and protesting is easier than real action or change.

The sad thing is black people don’t realize that other groups of races and ethnicies do this.

Asians and Hispanics come to mind.

Hispanics get a bad deal from cops also but you won’t ever see them shaming their own for being a cop cause they understand the way to annoy the shyt out of the white man is to run over their system.

Meanwhile blacks are giving side eyes to other blacks who allow their kids to go into law enforcement.

Lol!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The sad thing is black people don’t realize that other groups of races and ethnicies do this.

Asians and Hispanics come to mind.

Hispanics get a bad deal from cops also but you won’t ever see them shaming their own for being a cop cause they understand the way to annoy the shyt out of the white man is to run over their system.

Meanwhile blacks are giving side eyes to other blacks who allow their kids to go into law enforcement.

Lol!

It’s been proven throughout history.

You even got Hispanics in border patrol

But I guess blacks just want to fight the system head up and lose or they just hope white people to wake up and be like “oh ok we done practicing white supremacy”