Death's Gambit : PC/PS4 ( 2D Dark Souls+Shadow of the Colossus)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjcry:I'm trying to buy a house...I can only pick one.
I guess it comes down to what kinda game you like.

Dead Cells is a "rougelike" meaning you will play the same content over and over again to get stronger and eventually beat it"

Death's Gambit is a "soulslike" meaning it's a more traditional story progression with RPG upgrades and bonfire respawning enemies.

Dead Cells is faster and more action oriented.

Death's Gambit is slower and more strategic where you have a stamina bar and RPG stats to manage.

Can't go wrong with either one. But I prefer Death's Gambit.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I guess it comes down to what kinda game you like.

Dead Cells is a "rougelike" meaning you will play the same content over and over again to get stronger and eventually beat it"

Death's Gambit is a "soulslike" meaning it's a more traditional story progression with RPG upgrades and bonfire respawning enemies.

Dead Cells is faster and more action oriented.

Death's Gambit is slower and more strategic where you have a stamina bar and RPG stats to manage.

Can't go wrong with either one. But I prefer Death's Gambit.
Cool. Thanks.
Might just end up coppin both. fukk it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game hits a crazy difficulty spike.

Was breezing through easy, till I got to this one boss.

Was kicking my ass, took me almost 15 tries. Finally got that fukker.:myman:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful art, I own the PS4 original but never played more than a few hours. Will prolly wait for the update to hit Sony platforms later this year and start fresh. Backlog is getting hectic so it can wait

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beautiful art, I own the PS4 original but never played more than a few hours. Will prolly wait for the update to hit Sony platforms later this year and start fresh. Backlog is getting hectic so it can wait
This

I played through the first boss and it was dope but I was swamped with games. I’m just waiting on the ps4 update to really dive back in. Shame we have to wait while the Switch got the game but oh well I’m not in a rush, it does look good

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played an hour of this earlier - cool little game, but not engaging enough to make me want to put it at the top of my backlog.