DEATHLOOP Explained

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game might be the GOTY. Why are people sleeping on it?

im excited by the idea of a "murder puzzle" figuring out how to kill as many targets as possible in the loop is like the entire game. Unlocking more abilities and guns, on top of knowing what your targets are gonna do from previous loops make it easier to take out a target without losing time.

this is a genius idea for a game.

personally I didn’t put much effort into finding out the story/concept behind it and just looked at it as “another” shooter

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever you do don’t watch the latest video with behind the scenes on design and stuff. The creative/art director or whatever accidentally drops a big hint that is a pretty obvious story spoiler.

thanks...that was another thing too btw...I wasn’t too crazy about the look/style of the game so that’s why it didn’t grab me right away either and make me want to learn more about the game

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
this game might be the GOTY. Why are people sleeping on it?

im excited by the idea of a "murder puzzle" figuring out how to kill as many targets as possible in the loop is like the entire game. Unlocking more abilities and guns, on top of knowing what your targets are gonna do from previous loops make it easier to take out a target without losing time.

this is a genius idea for a game.

The bolded sounds like a 3D Hotline Miami lowkey :ohhh:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
That black man might be a feminist. These trailers are hurting the game with the way they advertise what is supposed to be there protagonist.

They make the breh look like a jobber nobody wants to play as a jobber. They care more about the female, they put way more effort in promoting her, they make her look like she unstoppable and then she just gets killed ingame :mindblown:

This shyt look stupid now.
how colt a jobber?? lol he had these nikkas scared all over the island

"better not be colt :sadcam:"

"COLT'S HERE!!! WE NEED LOT'S OF BACKUP!!! :damn:"

charlie montague: "AHHHH COLT'S HERE AND HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME. SOMEONE STOP HIM!!! I CAN'T GAME LIKE THIS! :damn: "