"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
At the end I can’t even blame anybody for this loss. But the talent gap is the difference between 1-3 (where Chicago is) and us 5-7 (where we are).

However I’m going to need Noel to start living up to that contract and not take every other game off. We could have used him to stretch out on Nikola

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hard fought game. RJ was really missed tonight. Randle looked like Randle from last year.....he played his heart out. He's just not that reliable in the clutch. Thibs should've played Obi more to give Mitch some rest so he could be on the floor to close the game out.
This all the way.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Rose is the best one on the team, but time and time again everyone defers to Randle. Also, took him out after hitting two back to back hoops to tie it up which was stupid.
what you expect. dude is okay with going to the bench full time. he dont have that mentality in him no more.
what he been through I dont blame him but shyt

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see that comeback? No Kemba but I’ll let you cook
no pride in comim back down by 20 and losing
we actually beat da bulls when kemba started:russ:

but again you're missin the point.

you guys are always lookin for a scapegoat.
our defense has been trash the last 2 games. hasny improved one bit with kemba being benched

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hard fought game. RJ was really missed tonight. Randle looked like Randle from last year.....he played his heart out. He's just not that reliable in the clutch. Thibs should've played Obi more to give Mitch some rest so he could be on the floor to close the game out.
Rj helps a ton tonight between his rebounding and playmaking. No Noel or Sims or Taj:mindblown:The whole gotdamn front court

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: RJ and his 12 pts on 3 for 12 shooting is missed. For sure.