"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
Randle body language is AWFUL. I hate to pile on the breh bc I do like him but he is NOT leading. Low key looks tight he has to play within the offense

they went from playing fast and fluid to him stopping the ball and playing that dreaded 2 man game with furniture

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Thibs needs to keep Grimes or IQ in Young for the rest of the game. Burks isn't quick enough to check him.
Nah man. Those 10 pts came in the minute Fournier and Randle entered the game. Burks can't play Trae tight with them on the floor cause he knows they can't help!!!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nikkas blaming Randle for Trae young going off is ridiculous to me. That being said if Tibs doesn’t put Quickley in the starting lineup he has to at least explain why.

You most certainly can blame him on the offensive end the last minute and change.

Motherfukker’s body language is off as fukk.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Randle body language is AWFUL. I hate to pile on the breh bc I do like him but he is NOT leading. Low key looks tight he has to play within the offense
This this this

You saw how when he came into the game he expected to bring the ball up the court over IQ and Burks :gucci:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You most certainly can blame him on the offensive end the last minute and change.

Motherfukker’s body language is off as fukk.
What did he do? He had the ball for only two possessions. He passed it to Fournier and the ending when he passed it to burks. The ending was Trae young going off for 8 points in 52 seconds

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade Obie and IQ ….. fukk thibs and his love for them wack ass Vets ….. I bet Barrett would shine too with a different lineup

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
Nah man. Those 10 pts came in the minute Fournier and Randle entered the game. Burks can't play Trae tight with them on the floor cause he knows they can't help!!!

Yeah those two suck at helping. IQ and Grimes have better footspeed defensively to recover if Trae gets a step though.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What did he do? He had the ball for only two possessions. He passed it to Fournier and the ending when he passed it to burks. The ending was Trae young going off for 8 points in 52 seconds
Sir, you are not watching the game. He didn't just "have the ball" :dwillhuh:

The possession when he passed to the Fournier came AFTER IQ told him to set up in the post AFTER Randle was standing on the arc waiting for the ball.

Every possession to end the half he kept expecting the ball at the top and IQ and Burks are like muhfukka get yo big ass in the post :gucci:

It's IQ, Burks, Fournier, Randle, and Mitchell on the floor and the fukkn PF is standing at the top of the key not setting screens or moving off ball :scust:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

The fact that he is stagnating the offense on the half court.

Force the action.