"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How do we feel about Thick Mitch :dame:

I feel like this added weight has had a negative effect on his quick twitch high vert jumps

It hasn't looked like he can block threes and stuff the way he used to, and I'm worried about his second jump ability

Felt like those were his trademarks as a player

But at the same time, as a center it might be more important to out muscle everyone than out jump them

Even my man Clyde is making fun of Mitch now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How do we feel about Thick Mitch :dame:

I feel like this added weight has had a negative effect on his quick twitch high vert jumps

It hasn't looked like he can block threes and stuff the way he used to, and I'm worried about his second jump ability

Felt like those were his trademarks as a player

But at the same time, as a center it might be more important to out muscle everyone than out jump them

Even my man Clyde is making fun of Mitch now
Mitch is fine his stamina is of course not there yet and he's played for long stretches. Sims needs to be in as well as Deuces Rose getting tired too.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mitch is fine his stamina is of course not there yet and he's played for long stretches. Sims needs to be in as well as Deuces Rose getting tired too.
Agreed fully. Leave RJ though I want to see him with Grimes. Not trying to be the defensive focused wing might be good for him