knicks will always be trash
Come here bytch
full

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know ya like to attack Randle on here but that nikka is 5-7 for 14 points. The rest of the starting lineup is 1-13 with most notably Barrett being 0-6

The only play we run is dump it off to Randle and let him make a decision :mjlol:

its fn horrible , im sick of seein rose run up the court dump it to someone and run to the korner
.usually its randle

but u dont run any offensive sets or pkays for rose ..last yeaf there was at least pick and roll.pkays now its just nothing

i see barrett , burkes , randle all.keep the ball in there hands while u have rose streakin ahead or open at the 3 point line and u keep the ball in your hands , tryin to get your own shot rather then hittin the open man and swingin the ball

the when u kant get your shot u pass it to someone else to get some BS off :yeshrug:

no wonser people r upset wit th3 off3nse ..there is None :hhh:

its IsO play after Iso...either randle., burkes or IQ over dribbling the ball to think of there own shot :francis:

yall deserve this L ..yall.kan Neg the f outta me :blessed:i dgaf :manny:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've been Kemba Rose been off a few games now

he is off koz he has no ryhtm.he is playin off the ball rather thrn tb3 offense running through your PG

u playin him like a spot up shooter , when that should be IQ and burkes roles , as they are more purer shooters

instead they are runnin th3 offense through these 2 who just dribble the air out the ball , rather then someone who kan actually kreate

i dont get how thibs kant see it

its not a mystery what u doin diff from last year, even rose driving and missin collapses the lanes ..