"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lookin good yall ..,outside of the latest acquisitions , looks like players have imrpoved , coaches tryin new stuff,more ball movement :ehh:

that rose x kemba interchange is just goin 2 be too much if they kan stay healthy durin the year as well

let em keep.sleepin:yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
lookin good yall ..,outside of the latest acquisitions , looks like players have imrpoved , coaches tryin new stuff,more ball movement :ehh:

that rose x kemba interchange is just goin 2 be too much if they kan stay healthy durin the year as well

let em keep.sleepin:yeshrug:
Rose tweaking his ankle yesterday had me shook:sadcam:He said he's good though :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
with Kyrie’s unpredictable ass and the load management I’m sure they’ll take on… I’m just saying, i don’t think it’s impossible.
I won't say we are better than Hawks, Nets, Sixers, or Miami because we haven't beaten them. With this Simmons situation I do believe we have a great chance to overtake them though. We need to be healthy and everyone needs to be available to face them all especially with their centers.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Teams are going to be playing us this season like These are the Knicks?:dwillhuh:
They can shoot 3s:ohhh:
We have to guard everybody:snoop:

Kemba instead of Payton:damn:

We haven't even seen what Mitch can do with this squad:wow:
This the reaction I can't wait for bruh:banderas:ESPN, Vegas, everyone has us actually dropping in the standings to play in or even missing that status. Wild disrespectful :mjtf:A reckoning is coming :ufdup::demonic: