"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Crazy We Beat The Pacers To Go To The Finals In The 90s Twice But All People Talk About Is fakkit Ass Reggie Miller

Dude used to wild out. Skinny motha fukka all in your face not giving a shyt that everyone on the court outweighs him by 50lbs. He was scrapping for his and his rivalry with Spike Lee is iconic. Also the precursor to Ray Allen. I fukk wit Reggie

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Reggie Bullocks not walkin thru that door folks.
Elfrid Paytons not walking thru that door!

We don't have to keep doing this hand it off to Randle shyt every possession anymore!

Move da mufukkin ball!

Don’t mention his name

giphy.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Overall positives: Noel looks great, RJ seems to be hitting his shots and Derrick rose was great off the bench.

Negatives: Kemba getting killed out here on the perimeter, We can’t hit a three, and turner is going off.

Have to believe Turner cools down a bit and some of our threes from Burks and 40 Cal hit

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Overall positives: Noel looks great, RJ seems to be hitting his shots and Derrick rose was great off the bench.

Negatives: Kemba getting killed out here on the perimeter, We can’t hit a three, and turner is going off.

Have to believe Turner cools down a bit and some of our threes from Burks and 40 Cal hit

Mitch perimeter D is a big negative. He blocked one but Turner has been torching him ever since

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs...

The funniest thing is... I'm worried about losses not because of what it means about our players...
I'm worried because of how it makes our fan base feel doom and gloom.

These are the same players, with the same issues and the same strengths that we've known. Those same players made us hype... They make is disappointed...

But don't let it make you turn your back on them.