"Death to Arabs" Israeli politicians protest to rape and assault Palestinians

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Babble​
So you've moved the goalposts three times.

First you claim Palestinians are taught to hate Arabs in kindergarten. I showed proof Israelis are and even practice killing them.

Then you claim kids are being used as suicide bombers. And I showed proof of Israelis using kids as bait to kill civilians.

Now this zionist babble. I'm not wasting any more braincells on anyone defending 21st century nazis. Israel is finished with your generation. We won't see their heinous war crimes and support it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So you've moved the goalposts three times.
Only in your mind.....
Gaza is the 'sickened society' that trains children to become terrorists, martyrs, and to hate Jews starting in kindergarten.
Traditionally Martyrdom is considered to apply to those who die in battle, holy jihad.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Netanyahu supported Hamas too
And now he's dealing with them.​
I'm talking about regular people who don't financially benefit from bulk import-exporting
The entire population benefits, financially, from bulk import-export. You mean 'They don't get a check!' while I mean 'The goods we purchase are at a lower price/better quality so we spend less.'.....

Zime

Superstar
Daps

"Death to Arabs!"

Funny thing is most people can't tell them apart from Arabs. Hint: you're viewed as ethnically the same to mass majority of the world.

This'd be like Mexicans saying "Death to Hispanics!"

These people are insane.

That Syrian Girl account is :mjpls:

But them Israeli's are moving like savages.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Netanyahu supported Hamas too
C'mon man...He "supported" them as part of a grand strategy to undermine the PLA's bid for statehood and preserve a ceasefire with Gaza. Not the same as the Gulf Arabs who support Hamas' Islamist goals.

Don't make me defend Israeli bullshyt.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
"First we must study how colonization works to decivilize the colonizer, to brutalize him in the true sense of the word, to degrade him, to awaken him to buried instincts, to covetousness, violence, race hatred, and moral relativism"

Aimé Césaire, Discourse against Colonialism

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTvTRv3XwAANa9o.jpg