Death Stranding still has the best open world graphics to date

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
so is fallout 4/76, and a bunch of other open world games. don't look half as good still:yeshrug:

and if we're being completely honest RDR is barren also, and don't look this good.

RDR and fallout 4 are fun shooter games.

Only people who enjoy Death Stranding are delivery folks and TWD fans

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game made me want to go to iceland and just walk around a volcano. :yeshrug:

Best looking envioirnments and facial animations. I know guerilla games was looking at kojima like..."you can do that with decima engine????" :ohhh:

It's a shame this game got so much shyt for doing something a little different than usual.

EI87eE7WsAAKSA8

death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-13

EpIoD7kW8AAnM4-

death-stranding-sam-norman-reedus-uhdpaper.com-4K-41.jpg

death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-5

death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-4

death-stranding-pc-chris177uk-virtual-photographer-032.jpg

c47w7mfep3b51.jpg
death-stranding-screen-10-ps4-us-26aug19
Yeah that’s because there isn’t a lot going on in the game so the ps4 doesn’t have to work that hard-

CDPR Stan:troll:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I favor that game in memory more than when I just played it.

It'll be appreciated long from now

Last edited:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
shyt was mad boring for me i cant even lie

i cant stand games where it has you doing way more regular real life shyt than video game stuff

it would have been better as a movie than a game, it was great to look at but hard to justify playing after a few hours

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt was mad boring for me i cant even lie

i cant stand games where it has you doing way more regular real life shyt than video game stuff

it would have been better as a movie than a game, it was great to look at but hard to justify playing after a few hours

i hate games where the entire gameplay is just go here shoot people and escape.:yeshrug:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i hate games where the entire gameplay is just go here shoot people and escape.:yeshrug:

i cant think of many, if any modern games that are like that except maybe gta and red dead redemption

that ultra realistic shyt becomes a dub the closer it becomes to doing shyt that i could do in real life, you know what im saying

my favorite joints on p4 were god of war and dishonored 2, those feel more like games; they look good and are fun to play

to each their own though, im real casual with it so i could understand you feeling a different way

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i cant think of many, if any modern games that are like that except maybe gta and red dead redemption

that ultra realistic shyt becomes a dub the closer it becomes to doing shyt that i could do in real life, you know what im saying

my favorite joints on p4 were god of war and dishonored 2, those feel more like games; they look good and are fun to play

to each their own though, im real casual with it so i could understand you feeling a different way

that was really just a knock out how repetitive RDR2 felt to me. I agree with you 100% of dishonored 2, top 10 maybe 5 for me this gen. Thats why im looking forward to deathloop

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Going through the snowy mountains during the storm in like chapter four was sooo dope.

I really wish people would give the game a chance. It’s really arcadey and goofy, outside of the climbing and delivering Stuff. You can invade camps, steal fight shoot build etc.
IN :myman:I'm buying the PC version. I want to put my 1060 6gb to work.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Going through the snowy mountains during the storm in like chapter four was sooo dope.

I really wish people would give the game a chance. It’s really arcadey and goofy, outside of the climbing and delivering Stuff. You can invade camps, steal fight shoot build etc.

i gave it 3 hours of my time on PC. i tried to get into it but just wasnt interesting at all.

graphics are nice though.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i gave it 3 hours of my time on PC. i tried to get into it but just wasnt interesting at all.

graphics are nice though.
Yea the first 2 chapters are a slog, admittedly, but to its credit, it does open up after the second chapter or so. You unlock the exo suits, the weapons, and different forms of traversal like zip lines and shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea the first 2 chapters are a slog, admittedly, but to its credit, it does open up after the second chapter or so. You unlock the exo suits, the weapons, and different forms of traversal like zip lines and shyt.

Yep, the game doesnt start until you get the exo-suit imo