Death Stranding still has the best open world graphics to date

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this game made me want to go to iceland and just walk around a volcano. :yeshrug:

Best looking envioirnments and facial animations. I know guerilla games was looking at kojima like..."you can do that with decima engine????" :ohhh:

It's a shame this game got so much shyt for doing something a little different than usual.

EI87eE7WsAAKSA8

death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-13

EpIoD7kW8AAnM4-

death-stranding-sam-norman-reedus-uhdpaper.com-4K-41.jpg

death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-5

death-stranding-screen-us-11jun18-4

death-stranding-pc-chris177uk-virtual-photographer-032.jpg

c47w7mfep3b51.jpg
death-stranding-screen-10-ps4-us-26aug19

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's kind of barren, but I agree it looks great

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it's kind of barren, but I agree it looks great

Easy to do when there ain't shyt to do but hike and shyt. :flabbynsick:

so is fallout 4/76, and a bunch of other open world games. don't look half as good still:yeshrug:

and if we're being completely honest RDR is barren also, and don't look this good.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so is fallout 4/76, and a bunch of other open world games. don't look half as good still:yeshrug:

and if we're being completely honest RDR is barren also, and don't look this good.

I think RDR2 goes toe to toe with this game visually, the characters are less photo realistic because they aren't based on real people but it looks as good IMO.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
never played it, just it seems like it would be so fukking boring. every screenshot i see is some dude by himself walking in the middle of nowhere.
should've posted pics of fight scenes or his interactions with other character.

its actually fun, it really gives you a feeling like you're on an adventure on your own. Then theres the horror/boss segments, the fukked up kojima patrotic metal gear-esque plot, raiding camps, building roads and ziplines...even just hiking it feels great to finally reach your destination and you hear that beautiful music start playing and the sun shining. :blessed:

people just want the typical open world games where you climb towers and liberate settlements these days. Its a shame because a big budget experimental game like this prob won't come out again any time soon.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I was speaking more on the lack of trees and other foliage. Death Stranding was pretty much just grass and rocks