Death Stranding Bout To Get A Ton Of 10/10 Reviews From Kojima Stans Once That Embargo Lifts...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sounds like alot of the fears I voiced in the other review thread plagued death stranding

Kojima gotta step it up or leave open world gameplay alone and goback to sand boxes and linear gameplay.

Hopefully, hell learn from this and bounce back. Still interested in playing the game for myself.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is all over the spectrum :mindblown:

And that IGN low blow. I thought they were the most likely to dikk ride...

giphy.gif

That tells me rental.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I see Easy Allies still channelling the ole Gametrailers review energy. Lowkey shyt on a game and then give it a high score.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
That Kotaku review may be the greatest game review I’ve ever read in my life. MF really made this “pretentious nonsense” sound intriguing lol

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kojima unfortunately is past it brehs. Let’s be honest here :manny:

dude is in his mid 50s and that age it’s normal to be past your creative best. Facts :manny:

Kojima Productions is still a big name but he needs to step aside and hire up and coming talented Japanese developers to work for him cos he simply ain’t got it no more.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kojima unfortunately is past it brehs. Let’s be honest here :manny:

dude is in his mid 50s and that age it’s normal to be past your creative best. Facts :manny:
I think he still has it, creatively, but ultimately I think this isthe game he wanted to create after the years of metal gear. Apparently the idea has been with him for a while.

But , to your point, it may be time to adjust how he handles game creation on his next project. Everyone gotta adapt or become obsolete. Even Kojima

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
From the footage I’ve seen from reviews the game looks exactly as I expected: an artsy fartsy game trying way too hard to be different and revolutionary and just ended up being boring. Anyone other than Hideo made this and it would’ve been universally panned

Last edited: