Death Row used to bail through awards

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: I wish I grew up in the 90s
welllll i wouldnt go that far now. what you wish is you would've been a fly on the wall when the best of hiphop was going full steam ahead on all coasts.

But you didnt want any parts of the 90's as a kid from the hood. NON. what you hear about in chicago was every major city in america during the 90's.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
No problem.:myman: I wish that Death Row Uncut was still online :mjcry:
Lydia Harris was bad :noah:
Harry-O was that dude..Might sound crazy but i miss the days where drug kingpins wanted to stay lowkey and out the way & just get money behind the scenes..nowadays they flashing money on IG live & have a link to their soundcloud in their bio

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Lydia Harris was bad :noah:
Harry-O was that dude..Might sound crazy but i miss the days where drug kingpins wanted to stay lowkey and out the way & just get money behind the scenes..nowadays they flashing money on IG live & have a link to their soundcloud in their bio

Yeah, she was :wow:
And yeah, I know what you mean. Everybody wanna be a star now and don't wanna play they position no more. :mjcry:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
"FACTS" - Sigel

BLASSIC! :wow:
showcase_suge_knight.jpg

Classic cover!

:blessed:

Suge inspired my beard-game:mjgrin:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:russell:Nikkas didn't even like each other for real.

Suge was a foolish boss....and pac was angry at life just biding his time...

Kurupt and Pac probably already scrapped by then

Snoop looked like he'd had bout enough by then too...."no D.R.E.....no S.N.O.O.P".......

Money was great, fame was at an all time high....but so was da fukk shyt:martin: