Albums Death Row Records catalog back on all streaming platforms! 🟥 The Chronic , Doggystyle , Dogg Food , Against the Grain & More

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
despite Doggystyle and the Chronic being held in higher regard, Dogg Food is my fave death row album and the one I return to the most. this shyt just does it for me
Same for me. That is an absolutely beautiful album and the way the songs blend into one another and placement of teh songs is just perfect. Reality and Smooth (I use it under my name) is one of my favorite songs ever. It's mixed beautifully and still sounds amazing. Love to both Chronic and Doggystle but Dogg Food has always been my favorite from the prime DR days. Still pissed I missed the vinyl drop a few years ago.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Same for me. That is an absolutely beautiful album and the way the songs blend into one another and placement of teh songs is just perfect. Reality and Smooth (I use it under my name) is one of my favorite songs ever. It's mixed beautifully and still sounds amazing. Love to both Chronic and Doggystle but Dogg Food has always been my favorite from the prime DR days. Still pissed I missed the vinyl drop a few years ago.

A repress is on the way, along with the Doggystyle and other albums

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A repress is on the way, along with the Doggystyle and other albums
Fortunately I picked up DS a few years back. I see DF on ebay but I love that album so much I don't trust anyone to ship me a used copy. I want it brand new and at a reasonable price.
dg.jpg

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Fortunately I picked up DS a few years back. I see DF on ebay but I love that album so much I don't trust anyone to ship me a used copy. I want it brand new and at a reasonable price.
dg.jpg

One thing I have learned is sellers from Japan underpromise and overdeliver lol. They will rate a record VG+, it will arrive like a brand new record that has been opened. Just checked now and was surprised that release from last year now is hard to find. I remember they were going for $40-$60 at one time. Keeping a lookout for when the new reissues drop, I'm prob gonna buy em again

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is DR didn't want to take a a chance and brick. Every release had to be a smash and if it wasn't you got benched as someone else leapt ahead, took all of your best records, beats and features and dropped a classic.

Their idea of imprints like Makaveli Records on Death Row was genius as it would've took the pressure off, allowed them to expand the brand and take more risks but we know how that went. DR should've been the modern Motown. Also its criminal we didn't get a Kurupt solo back in his prime on DR:

Kurupt was a superstar :wow: