Death of The Brotherhood Vol. 1: All Pitts in the Peach State.The 2021 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How will the 2021 Falcons do?

• Miss the playoffs

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Make the playoffs

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Make an unexpected Super Bowl run

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • fukk the Aints

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We look like we finally know how to play football as a team. Something we couldn't do with Dan Quinn.

We are good in the RedZone, we can grind out run plays, and our clock management is much better.

Pitts looks as good as advertised

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I'm absolutely tired of Mike Davis at this point, dude damn near gave the game away the Saints game by fumbling it when
the Falcons were trying to bleed the clock out, I said earlier in the thread you are a sh1tty RB when a WR does your job
better than you. It's time to give Wayne Gallman some burn.

Considering the weapons the Falcons currently have the offense is doing pretty decent. But the defense has
got to stop giving up big leads a few days back Dean Pees alluded to the fact it's the personal the reason
why the defense is struggling, I'm not buyin that, Pees is a SB winning defensive coach you gotta get the best
out of what you currently have.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Time to cancel Xmas on this season.

Falcons should've been 6-4 at this point, they should've won the Redskins game (Yes I still call them RS)
and Panthers game.

This offense plays very undisciplined too may FS penalties, Calvin has checked out on this season.
Mike Davis been complete trash outside of flashes from Pitts the only weapon on offense has been
Cordell.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

Falcons should've been 6-4 at this point, they should've won the Redskins game (Yes I still call them RS)
and Panthers game.

This offense plays very undisciplined too may FS penalties, Calvin has checked out on this season.
Mike Davis been complete trash outside of flashes from Pitts the only weapon on offense has been
Cordell.
No they shouldn’t be breh :russ:
They scored 3 points in two games. They gave up over 60 points in those two games. They lost those games because they are dirt and they probably should’ve lost the Giants, Saints, and Dolphins games as well :deadmanny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

and Panthers game.

Cordell.
Naw

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
No they shouldn’t be breh :russ:
They scored 3 points in two games. They gave up over 60 points in those two games. They lost those games because they are dirt and they probably should’ve lost the Giants, Saints, and Dolphins games as well :deadmanny:

This schedule is cream puff fam.

Yes they deserved to win against a Trevor Siemian lead aint's team, Giants are trash.
Kyle beasted in the Dolphins game.