Death of 10 Million Africans-The Congo Holocaust/Genocide.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Mussolini killed 30 million Africans in the Congo. Far more then the 10 mil figure in the OP. History has whitewashed what is in fact the world's largest ever genocide to take place and this was in the 20th century.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
"He ordered us to cut off the heads of the men and hang them on the village palisades, also their sexual members,” the soldier said, “and to hang the women and children on the palisade in the form of a cross.”

WTF. That's some of the most graphic shyt I ever heard:picard:. Seriously...

Congo is the richest country but yet...the most oppressed.

To this day, black people worldwide are suffering globally. We will rise though

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Mussolini killed 30 million Africans in the Congo. Far more then the 10 mil figure in the OP. History has whitewashed what is in fact the world's largest ever genocide to take place and this was in the 20th century.

:mjlol: Mussolini?

This is why I don’t take the Coli seriously sometimes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime someone tries to mention something about the worst atrocities commited against a people, I bring this up. The African Holocaust is always forgotten.

I legit cried the first time I saw that documentary .like imagine being 5 years old and having to deal with rape abuse and slavery? Then watch your father arms get cut off .

Just close your eyes and imagine that for one second :to:
shyt is sad. I sometimes just cannot imagine the trauma and fear one would have living in those abhorrent times. To think there's probably something like this going on right now this very moment :snoop:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I guess they weren't exaggerating when they said white people are the devil huh? The effects of seeing other human beings as sub-human.

I hate looking into this because it instills a very, very deep rage, a wrath that I have no healthy outlet to dump into. I'm not white so I don't shoot up schools or public spaces. Just have to continually smother it like we always do.

Unfortunately there is no justice, no retribution in this universe that is inflicted unless it comes from yourself, and its too late for that.

Then, they want to just tell us to "get over it". I hate these conflicting feelings and thoughts of trying to be "good", " moral", when I see stuff like this.