Dear Gizmo Duck

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never said i wasn’t gonna play the game, i said I’m waiting for sale, literally the same thing i said about Nier replicant :unimpressed:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Well "breakfuss" lots of games perform better on Xbox so I guess he should stick to console exclusives only?

Psychonauts 2 is likely game of the year at the moment and you're saying you too would pass on it because you're upset that it's native 4k on Xbox and only 1440p on PS5?

That's enough of a reason to pass on it, you're cosigning acting like a moist valley girl, my 3yr old gets jealous if his sister gets something and he doesn't but I didn't realize that type of behavior is standard amongst Sony stans :hubie:
Actually I didn't know there was any difference other than HDR, but PS5 renders at 1440p? That's even worse if true lol.

is it really that serious? you would miss out on a good game because of that?
It depends on the severity of the issue. A bit of screen tearing I'm not going to complain about. Temporal injection vs native 4k doesn't bother me either. But when you start getting into huge resolution disparities yea, I didn't spend $500 to get the short end of the stick. I play on both so it doesn't matter to me but I can see how it can be aggravating. It's why I no longer buy third parties on Switch. Fool me once.